• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

WhaleShark

Reaction score
In Toronto for work. Wearing the Tactical Hoodie (was that what it was called?) a lot. Also, stopped by NOMAD. Amazing shop. They had the Icons so I had to get ‘em. Went TTS.

Attachments

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In Toronto for work. Wearing the Tactical Hoodie (was that what it was called?) a lot. Also, stopped by NOMAD. Amazing shop. They had the Icons so I had to get ‘em. Went TTS.
You might want to check out Haven too if you're still here.

Nice pickup btw!

dino09

Reaction score

What socks are those ??

due_dilla

Reaction score
How do you like your Salomons? Seem to be trending these days, and I have to say they do look nice when styled correctly

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did anyone pick up any of the nicasio group? It looks like it sold pretty well

bbconair

Reaction score
i don't really understand JE's current release schedule. apparently, the flannels have already been released in some Japan stores (per my discussion on IG). in addition, i saw some stuff at BG this weekend that i haven't seen before - some charcoal knits with some rainbow speckles - quite nice

seems like there's more missing from the JE website recently than before

nick227

Reaction score
Had like a litre of Gin and Tonic spilled all over my Scarab's over the weekend + some other drink mixers. Staining isn't bad at all thankfully, since the liquid was clear, but they smell and I want to make sure nothing sits in. Best way to wash? I'm assuming a gentle cold water cycle + some spot treatment should work

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.