• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

CARTEL777

Reaction score
Keep us updated with pics, looking to pull the trigger on a light wash pair ASAP, I have the same issue as you with this wash, def want to see pics in person.
Will do, my friend!

It's hardly noticeable when worn. I got both Inverness and Reyes this season!
That’s kinda what I figured. I also wanted to see them in person before completely writing them off. I love everything about them. Thanks for the feedback!

jrldc

Reaction score
They only work Monday through Friday man
Yea I figured, was just asking if they did because on the site it says they cant modify orders. So was wondering if that included cancelling. Had to cancel an order because a buddy backed out of a purchase lol just hoping they see the email before they ship the order out

Edeezus

Reaction score
Yea I figured, was just asking if they did because on the site it says they cant modify orders. So was wondering if that included cancelling. Had to cancel an order because a buddy backed out of a purchase lol just hoping they see the email before they ship the order out
They meant that you can’t request to switch to a different size or color after you made the purchase. You have to cancel and reorder again.

hoodedknight

Reaction score
I’m pretty sure they cant cancel orders because they have automated order fulfillment and shipping process now. I tried to cancel an order after the holidays and that was the case.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.