• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Wally_SF

Reaction score
The 100% cotton ones also fit a lot slimmer. TBH I dont care for them at all, if I'm getting a newer tee from John Elliott now its either an AE or a Uni, dont care for the new classic crews whatsoever
This is great intel - I will definitely pass, maybe with the raised price points he will go back to the premium blend at some point...fingers crossed

stolenbikes

Reaction score
Curious how did you guys come across JE?
Was waiting for the rerelease of the first batch of denim. Back then I was wearing a lot of selvedge denim that I faded myself. JE came out with some perfect washes and fits and I was hooked after the restock. First pieces were coast denim, raw denim, a coated gray twill pair of pants in the same cut as denim, 41 over shirt and some mercer tees. I thought the terry pieces had a high price but I wanted em and after seeing the quality of my first few purchases I grabbed the Escobar sweats and a villain hoodie and haven’t really stopped since

Bash Tian

Reaction score
back when kith was the backroom closet for atrium alot of the guys from Kith wore JE. Jaimie was the one who pointed me to the JE rack when i asked him about the Riga hoodie he was wearing.

97laxlude

Reaction score
Curious how did you guys come across JE?
On styleforum. I was looking to mix up my wardrobe from W+H's, BoO, APC, and Gitman Vintage. Then ultimately went full retard when the lead designer left W+H's and BoO fell off a cliff.
The above brands were great at layering, especially W+H's and JE just kinda made it look effortless in a simple way.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.