• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Wally_SF

Reaction score
The best way I can describe it is that they lost that soft and luxurious feel. That's probably more to do with the lack of micro modal than the supima cotton. They feel a bit thicker as well. I think the thing I like least about it though is that they don't drape as well because the 100% cotton makes it feel a bit more structured.

The 3 things that made the older Classic Crews and Mercer's so great were the soft hand, drape, and colors.

Now it's just like any other shirt. It lost what made it a "premium" shirt.
Disappointing because I used to buy every color that dropped.
I was worried they wouldn't drape the same. JE really had something with the older classic crews! Thanks

The older ones were too long.
I love the cut and I hope they didnt shorten them tbh, perfect tee for a taller guy

chris_rosario

Reaction score
@geektos
These camo cargos actually look way better than I thought. Your pics make me like them more than the pics JE put out

Yo this whole fit looks good. I want an ID on the pants. @MIKE_JE are these JE pants too?
4AC3776E-5807-4454-841F-06FD9657569B.jpeg

97laxlude

Reaction score
I wish it were a fishtail but the parka looks good. I wonder if that's the only color they are doing.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wish it were a fishtail but the parka looks good. I wonder if that's the only color they are doing.
I think you’ll need to be very careful with sizing on this one, too small and you’ll look like the marshmallow man

10D53137-0740-4970-8607-3C30A94FA0BD.png

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.