• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

sestyhype

Reaction score
View attachment 1210144
Spruce and Cadet AEs came in.
Spruce is very nice in person. More green than the lighting gives off.
Cadet, of course, is so good. Had to get it in both styles - Uni and Ae.
Been debating which color I should get between these two, but after looking at this I might have to just cop both 😍

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1210144
Spruce and Cadet AEs came in.
Spruce is very nice in person. More green than the lighting gives off.
Cadet, of course, is so good. Had to get it in both styles - Uni and AE.
Maybe it’s the lighting in your pic but spruce looks like olive. My washed olive basalt looks very simple if not exactly the same. I’m def on board for cadet and did you notice a size difference between colors? You had mentioned your cadet uni was shorter so is the AE shorter?

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Maybe it’s the lighting in your pic but spruce looks like olive. My washed olive basalt looks very simple if not exactly the same. I’m def on board for cadet and did you notice a size difference between colors? You had mentioned your cadet uni was shorter so is the AE shorter?
I get what you’re saying about the Spruce vs. Olive comparison, but in hand it’s not olive at all. Haven’t tried these on yet. Normally, Cotton AEs are identical across the board though (except for the Marble washes), at least in my experience. These FW colors are the same type of washed texture as the SS colors, which were all cut normally. With that said, these probably follow suit. University Tees are all cut differently lol. Not sure why, but there’s little differences with all of mine.

htrannn

Reaction score
Damn, been a week or so since I've been on here. Couple websites hit sale and I just had to grab the beach hoodie in both Mocha and Volt. They've got the grey iridescent on sale and would have snagged if there was any large left.

How's everyone's pickups been now that sale szn is almost over?

TARSKY

Reaction score
Damn, been a week or so since I've been on here. Couple websites hit sale and I just had to grab the beach hoodie in both Mocha and Volt. They've got the grey iridescent on sale and would have snagged if there was any large left.

Long time listen, first time calller. Oh geez. I spent too much. Everything is in CAD. 2 Dusty blue basalt tees for 60 ad 38 respectively. 3 Anti-Expos - one white, one charcoal and one mocha. Finally capped it off with the Iridescent Bogota Bomber in Green for 580. Just waiting on the Coast 2 denim and cement basalt tee which should be arriving today from the states. Thank god sale season is almost done because I can't keep spending money like this.

CandH23

Reaction score

Where is the beach hoodie on sale?

Calvin as in CALVIN

Reaction score
Not sure if this was discussed, but do the beach hoodies somewhat fit slim at the torso like the villan but loose and long at the arms for some of you guys?

Last edited:

gentlypfister

Reaction score
Outlier new ways are so clutch, that’s what I’m wearing currently. But wear the poppy’s, just keep it simple up top
You kinda got me on these New Ways... you love? I need a good travel short. The long ones look chill too.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.