• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah praying they are cotton and could fill the void of the black cargos I never got ha

I guess the camo pants aren’t restocking either? Did anyone on here grab them?

zabo358

Reaction score
Not sure but I don’t think they ever released in an xs which was a bummer for me as I needed to size down in my olive pair. Hopefully future irritations does a full size run.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The camo cargos are coming in at least one new color this FW. Pics are up with the Spruce University tee via the JE site.

Wally_SF

Reaction score
out on the JE slush pants, but in all day on the black cargos (OG VERSION) Perfect fit, not too busy, no one else is doing cargos like JE

Lulu has the best slush pants I have came across, I won't even explore other options. You could buy 4 (maybe 5) pairs for the costs of JE's renditions. I backpacked and travelled a ton in mine and they have held up to say the least. The fit is also on point, and there is a perfect passport pocket on them

9k9w8k.jpg

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
out on the JE slush pants, but in all day on the black cargos (OG VERSION) Perfect fit, not too busy, no one else is doing cargos like JE

Lulu has the best slush pants I have came across, I won't even explore other options. You could buy 4 (maybe 5) pairs for the costs of JE's renditions. I backpacked and travelled a ton in mine and they have held up to say the least. The fit is also on point, and there is a perfect passport pocket on them

9k9w8k.jpg

Do they make a lot of noise?

Also do you have a link? Not seeing them on their site..?

Wally_SF

Reaction score
Do they make a lot of noise?

Also do you have a link? Not seeing them on their site..?

No noise, they are very soft. I will measure mine up and cross reference with the ones I find online and let you know. I bought mine a couple years back, I hope they are still in production

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No noise, they are very soft. I will measure mine up and cross reference with the ones I find online and let you know. I bought mine a couple years back, I hope they are still in production

Yeah let me know. Thanks.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

9k9w8k.jpg
What are slush pants? Windbreakers pants?

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Waxed black are insane. In for one.

Picked up a pair of Casts in Figueroa wash for 40% off :). Can’t ******* wait lol.

Really trying to decide on Bozeman shorts..

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Expo tee on its way back?

Also, Cadet and Spruce both look really good here...

Wally_SF

Reaction score
What are slush pants? Windbreakers pants?
Yes exactly
Waxed black are insane. In for one.

Picked up a pair of Casts in Figueroa wash for 40% off :). Can’t ******* wait lol.

Really trying to decide on Bozeman shorts..
If you are on the fence, I would say do not buy, they are quite expensive for an item that only somewhat appeals to you. When the rides dropped I knew they were a perfect addition to my wardrobe, and I wear them all the time. When the tie die shorts dropped (first iteration) I thought they were cool but not exactly my style. Fast forward a year later and I have maybe worn them once

Ultimately up to you, just my opinion

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Expo tee on its way back?

Also, Cadet and Spruce both look really good here...

The expo tee should never return. I have some, they are short in the front and long in the back. It’s not a good look. My wife has similar tees and I think they look good on her, but it’s not for me.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The expo tee should never return. I have some, they are short in the front and long in the back. It’s not a good look. My wife has similar tees and I think they look good on her, but it’s not for me.

I agree. The AE is the way to go.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics