• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

PYREXSWERVE

Reaction score
If black waxed Cast 2's are coming it'll be a day 1 cop...unless the price is unreasonable.
I'm tired of trying to hunt down a pair of black waxed hedi era d02.
Same. There is no reason why they should have an extremely high retail either. I'm pretty sure JE will price them high, but doesn't make sense to me if they do.

The_Bull

Reaction score
Would you guys say the Melton Wool Stadiums fit true to size? I usually wear L in jackets, but they have an XL up on grailed that I'm eyeing. just worried about it being slightly too big.

97laxlude

Reaction score
Would you guys say the Melton Wool Stadiums fit true to size? I usually wear L in jackets, but they have an XL up on grailed that I'm eyeing. just worried about it being slightly too big.
It depends on how you're going to wear it. If you plan on layering then XL can work.
I have the gabardine wool version (thinner material) and love the fit but I only wear tees and sometimes a flannel. There's no way I could fit a hoodie underneath or even a thick SNS Herning sweater.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.