• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

PYREXSWERVE

Reaction score
You think you can layer with TTS? Just curious.

I thought i would be a L since thats my hoodie size, but i saw the model wearing that size on JE and he was 6'2-160lbs, so at 6'0-185 I'm debating if XL is the appropriate size for me.
Question for all the Iridescent Bomber Owners. Didn't get much feedback on a previous post, but need advice on sizing as I plan to purchase the jacket soon.

sestyhype

Reaction score
Hi guys, first time poster, new to the forum.
Just wondering if I should size down for a pair of JE denim (Cast 2 Coast 2 if I'm being specific) that I'm looking to buy. Size 30 Levi's fit me basically perfectly. Some of the sellers I found who are selling size 30 on Grailed are telling me go with TTS, most of the places I can find info on this are telling me to size down. I'm 5'10" 140lbs skinny build, if that helps. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

CantTouchThis

Reaction score
also hyped for relaxed fit. Certain washes just don't fit the cast 2 silhouette and end up looking like leggings. Had to sell a gorgeous pair of Alta jeans in my size because they were insanely tight in the calves. Other washes like carbons look great in that tight fit when broken in.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They have grey ones on one of the other new product pics as well. You picking up any of these University Tees?
Just noticed those after you pointed it out.

I'd like to pick up marigold and mojave, but probably passing until way later in the year. Also, def in for the white and black uni tees. That was a hush hush release? Don't even know when they were added.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, first time poster, new to the forum.
Just wondering if I should size down for a pair of JE denim (Cast 2 Coast 2 if I'm being specific) that I'm looking to buy. Size 30 Levi's fit me basically perfectly. Some of the sellers I found who are selling size 30 on Grailed are telling me go with TTS, most of the places I can find info on this are telling me to size down. I'm 5'10" 140lbs skinny build, if that helps. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
I’m your height and prob 10lbs heavier and I’m a 29. I would guess you’d be a 29 if not a 28, based on solely your height and weight. JE denim starts off tight and loosens up with wear. If you have a tape measure, i’d Measure your Levi’s and see how the measurements compare to the JE size chart.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.