• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

chadlikethecountry

Reaction score
I was into raw denim for a while (N&F, Unbranded, Levi's selvedge, etc.) but not looking to put that much effort into it anymore haha. I've actually considered getting the JE raw indigos, but also don't want to wait months/years before they fade (which was always my issue with raws... I don't wear them enough to get the fades I want, before moving on).

Its not that I don't like the Iodines... I just prefer the fading on the Nimbus. But even the Nimbus itself seems to vary, as I've seen very washed out pairs (almost like the Coast Ozones) or the ones that are mostly blue, except for the fading whiskers / honeycombs / stacks.

So my dilemma is get the Iodines now for a really good deal... or continue waiting it out for a deal on the Nimbus. Personally want to spend under $200, so I know opportunities are limited. Need a $120 deal !

Edit: Screw it... bought the Iodine's.
Haha nice, you’ll like them. Like I said, it’s all the benefits of a well worn in raw look with none of the hassle or maintenance, so really can’t go wrong.

CARTEL777

Reaction score
Mail Day

Shout to Lessons Canada for the quick shipping. Order placed Monday morning and delivered this afternoon. Olive AE + Black Ebisu sweatpants for $150 shipped.

I dunno if this was an error on JE or someone was quicker than me, but =(
I struck out as well! 😥

boxdok

Reaction score
these new baggy jeans that are being modeled are horrible I wish they would bring back OG Dual flash zip

Atao

Reaction score
I wish the cardinal released in the Uni Tee. Is the University Tee everyone’s favorite now?

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.