• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

rbroseph

Reaction score

Man, thought I was excited for JE S/S 15...now I'm just excited for this mesh full zip for F/W 15 lol

DrinkOrDie

Reaction score
The preview only shows off three pieces, but from what we can see, the brand continues its practice of using interesting fabrics and maintaining the simplicity in its designs. The most exciting new garment is the brand's Flash double-zip hoodie with a very unique white mesh overlay on it. The collection will also include the popular U-neck T-shirts in a new "mix grey" colorway, and the Cast—the brand's name for its denim offerings—in a stretch obsidian.

btylus

Reaction score

Man, thought I was excited for JE S/S 15...now I'm just excited for this mesh full zip for F/W 15 lol
WOW! That hoodie looks SO amazing! I'm trying to be patient for the stretch denim! Any preview of that in the book? I wonder what washes the stretch denim will be in?

kevinhaughey

Reaction score

Where you guys getting these pics from? **** looks extra dope. My midnight Rue should finally be arriving tomorrow after several delays due to the snow storms. The co-mix t shirts look incredible as well, can't wait for the co-mix u-neck offerings. This season is really shaping up to be JE's best yet.

EDIT: Nevermind, just checked instagram. Is there gonna be more physical copies of the lookbook coming like we got for FW14?

Last edited:

WilliamTickles

Reaction score
Man, may have to cop those tights next and a black rue to go with them. On the fence about the court shorts though, a little too much length I think. Gotta find something to go over the tights though, and man that moon color way is way
1f44c.png
1f44c.png
. Still need that bomber too. Ahhhh where are my tax returns at

itsJujuuu

Reaction score
Anyone interested in trading their rue size M (preferably midnight) for my size L Loopwheel villain in black (fits like a M)

wurlwyde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Any word on when the Obsidian denim will be restocked?

I'd guess in the coming month as it's in the lookbook? I have a couple pairs for sale depending on what size you are. (See below)

rando1

Reaction score

Received my Clash, Love the fit. Not the same mesh as rebel in the pockets but I could live with that.

Pran

Reaction score
Co-Mix Tee's look amazing. Have to cop the U-neck when its released.

Also, looking for last years Rider's Leather Jacket. Anyone selling or know where I can grab one will be greatly appreciated.

NickEPockets

Reaction score

Received my Clash, Love the fit. Not the same mesh as rebel in the pockets but I could live with that.
White clash re-stock coming? I sized up and it was a little too big. So I'm sending mine back.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think I may pick up a bomber. Anyone have pics of the tan? Also any comments on it wrinkling from normal wear?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads