• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

barrettdudley

Reaction score
Goddamn you make those Salomons look good. So cool with the socks. How do they size compared to Nike?
Thanks man. I'm kind of all over the place with shoe sizing, but, it's safe to say that Salomon runs a half to a full size small. My TTS is a 9 and I took a 10 in both these (XT-4s) and a pair of XT-6s. The XT-6 is a much snugger shoe all around, I tried a 9.5 even, and I absolutely needed the 10. The XT-4 is a little looser overall, and it's possible I would've been okay in a 9.5, but I just stuck with the 10. I also wear a 9.5 or 10 in all Nike. Hope that helps!

CantTouchThis

Reaction score
Does anyone have the Sorrentos? If so, how do they fit compared to the carbons? My carbons are tts but prob the skinniest I'd go with denim.

zabo358

Reaction score
Wish this ink bloom had more color to it. Thought about exchanging to try my luck, but too late now. Already wore it.

SS looks way better than the LS version IMO.
SS definitely looks better. I did not like the way the LS looked on me at all. Plus due to the design, I think SS just works better overall.

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wish this ink bloom had more color to it. Thought about exchanging to try my luck, but too late now. Already wore it.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. SS over LS in this color. Thought about returning mine but got it for 1/2 off so tough call.

Login

Reaction score

What color boosts are those?

gentlypfister

Reaction score
Does anyone have the Sorrentos? If so, how do they fit compared to the carbons? My carbons are tts but prob the skinniest I'd go with denim.
You eying those ones on Grailed? I'm curious as well. Wash is interesting...could be dope.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.