• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They put the rest of their Cast 2's on sale. Nimbus and Onyx for $225.

Do you work there?

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's what I tought that Uni are TTS and Basalt would be better sized down, am i right ?
I would say 1 down works but is not very oversized as intended. The SD versions are in between 1 down and TTS. Not quite either one. In the end I don’t think you can go wrong them. The Uni tee has a great cut.

Kde5

Reaction score
I would say 1 down works but is not very oversized as intended. The SD versions are in between 1 down and TTS. Not quite either one. In the end I don’t think you can go wrong them. The Uni tee has a great cut.
u mean basalt ain't worth getting ?

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I noticed that the white and black basalts in TTS fit phenomenally well. Or at least the ones I received do. They fit very different from the seasonal color basalt tees.

CantTouchThis

Reaction score
Basalt sizing is quite unpredictable. My black L fits too long and my cement M fits a tad shorter than I'd like. At least my L melange fits perfectly :)

Rnt

Reaction score
How much would be a fair price for a good condition JExBM rider's jacket (regular)? Retail was so high but I can't remember if these went on sale and for how much. Interested in buying, but I just want to make sure I can sell later and not loose out on too much value if I decide not to keep it. Who needs 3 leather jackets anyways.. But I have to try!

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone cop anything from the “Summer Kit?” I picked up the Blue line socks.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.