• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

white collar

Reaction score
I'm looking for sizing advice on the Tactical cargo shorts and sweatpants. I'm a 28 in JE denim, a medium in adidas track pants, not sure if I should go S or M, any help is appreciated!

Wally_SF

Reaction score
398 USD!? Nahh I honestly thought I read that wrong the first time, thinking it would be max 298, but nope. Sorry. There is no 'made in Japan' or special linen in the world that can justify 398. Only thing that could justify a price tag of 398 is a build in sale percentage of 60-70%

EDIT: JE is losing me on this man. I mean he keeps on putting items out that I like, nearly every single thing, but the prices are a pain ********** at this point, aswell as the combination of too many denim washes. Which is fine for newer customers, but right now is the time to stop.
I concur. I was really looking forward to adding these as these as the summer equivalent of my JE flannel collection. I'll have to wait for BF or Grailed on these...

Haha, I was wondering when this topic would surface. I wanted to use a few codes I have on the polos but the prices are savage. Factoring in shipping to Canada I would be looking at $450+ a piece CAD

Edeezus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did Justin Bieber buy out all the smalls? Surprised a size sold out.

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The pricing doesn't bother me. If I can't afford something or justify paying for it then that's on me. Unfortunately I can't justify some JE items that I like but that's ok.

Rnt

Reaction score
The pricing doesn't bother me. If I can't afford something or justify paying for it then that's on me. Unfortunately I can't justify some JE items that I like but that's ok.
Def on me man, im on a budget, even tho it might be higher than others. I’m just trying to say that i think JE changed on this matter and i don’t like it unfortunately, but its normal

Trung Nguyen

Reaction score
Nobody should be surprised. As brand popularity grows, so will cash grab tendency. This aint nothing new.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Def on me man, im on a budget, even tho it might be higher than others. I’m just trying to say that i think JE changed on this matter and i don’t like it unfortunately, but its normal
Nobody should be surprised. As brand popularity grows, so will cash grab tendency. This aint nothing new.

This is the same discussion we have every season, nothing new.

Either way, we know what you’re all going to do... go dumb during sale szn ?

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's probably so expensive because it's made in Japan. That said I didn't think it would be so expensive especially after the practice shorts were priced very well and sold out instantly.

Pricing on it never changed my view of the brand. If I don't think something is worth the price I will buy it from another brand. But it is harder for me to buy full priced stuff from JE since they raised prices on the terry items and tees.

ben10

Reaction score

Exactly how I feel. I always remember there’s alternatives out there as well.

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ink bloom LS arrived today from Nordstrom. I kind of expected a washed out and faded color but this new process is way better than the previous skittles tee. Stayed tts. Now just need JE to release the all white icons to rock with this fit.

Attachments

• 708F86D3-7E14-4121-B96C-1306CF40DAE2.jpeg
    708F86D3-7E14-4121-B96C-1306CF40DAE2.jpeg
    247.4 KB · Views: 109
  • AB49ACDC-BFAA-47D7-A5E6-C0A0CD759A68.jpeg
    AB49ACDC-BFAA-47D7-A5E6-C0A0CD759A68.jpeg
    137.9 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads