• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

turbospartan

Reaction score
Finally got a JE raglan hoodie in size Large but it’s more of a slim fit on me I’m 5’7 150 not sure if I should size up too XL does anyone know if they shrink a lot ? If that’s the case I prob need XL
5'7" and need an XL? Math isn't adding up?

Lextino

Reaction score
5'7" and need an XL? Math isn't adding up?
Yeah I’m not sure man haha I mean i work out but I’m def more on the slim side ha. But this hoodie fits snug ha. I do wear a size large in the thumper denim jackets because their slimmer so I can layer n stuff.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How did you size on the desert camo? JE canceled my order for a size large (TTS). I see they have an XL on the website. Wondering if I can size up 1.
I tried both in that same sizing. TTS is perfect. XL worked with waist tied but still more baggy than I wanted.

vcof2005

Reaction score
Did Notre get rid of that WELCOME15 code? Trying to use it on some sale denim and it won’t work.

Meanjeans2

Reaction score
Nordstrom just reupped the ink bloom LS shirt at the full $248.
Let's see if any of us lucked out with our orders and get it at the lower price.

ElNino

Reaction score
Why can't I jump to the first unread post on desktop (Chrome)? I can do it on mobile by clicking on the eye but it's not clickable on desktop.

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just copped those White/Tan CP Track sneakers what socks do you wear with those in dressier fits? Grey/White slub? I own virtually no white shoes so not sure I’m stocked on the right color/type sock
A lot of the time I wear no shows with these. If wearing pants then just about any sock works but I've got a couple pair of Anonymous Ism Cream Slub socks and those are the best imo. Comfortable and more premium looking than a regular white tube sock.

Dan.

Reaction score
B7F89FDD-9B4C-4DCF-B7E5-9294984F39FA.jpeg

Is there much difference in fit between these two? Ruined my Carbons after the Champions League final and need some new all black denim but need it to stay as black as possible. What would people recommend? Thanks

97laxlude

Reaction score
View attachment 1190896

Is there much difference in fit between these two? Ruined my Carbons after the Champions League final and need some new all black denim but need it to stay as black as possible. What would people recommend? Thanks
I'm 90% sure those are the same denim with a different name.
Obsidian's are just raw black denim that will eventually fade to a white weft or warp. I forget which one.
Carbon's are a slightly faded black.
If you want jet black denim and you want it to stay that way I'd look into something else.

Edit: Obsidians will not feel anything like your Carbon's. They aren't as stretchy/forgiving.
In either case go with your and Cast 2 size.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.