• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

drklava

Reaction score
Do the tie dye basketball shorts run true to size? I am a size 30 and the size chart suggests that I order a size medium. I wanted to confirm first before pulling the trigger on a pair that cannot be exchanged or returned.
I wear a 30 in the Cast 2 jeans and preferred the small in the basketball shorts

drklava

Reaction score
What is the deal with the Vintage Fleece hoodies? Decent? Are they normal length, or cropped? Worth $120?
This is the local shop to me here that carries JE. They just marked down all their vintage fleece. I copped the black sweats and love them.

Reaction score
White shoes with pretty much any color sock where white isn't the primary color doesn't flow well to me.
Just copped those White/Tan CP Track sneakers what socks do you wear with those in dressier fits? Grey/White slub? I own virtually no white shoes so not sure I’m stocked on the right color/type sock

Lextino

Reaction score
Finally got a JE raglan hoodie in size Large but it’s more of a slim fit on me I’m 5’7 150 not sure if I should size up too XL does anyone know if they shrink a lot ? If that’s the case I prob need XL

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.