• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

echau

Reaction score

We apologize for this but a hot wash won't shrink them much. They are sanforized. If you're not happy with the fit we'd recommend a return.
will y'all pay for return shipping?

The waist is supposed to measure 16 and hem 6.5, but I'm getting 17 and 7

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Yes, we always cover that if there is a problem from our end. Contact [email protected]

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
dang that's bummer news for dark grey dual flash! was waiting out for that.

JE ever gonna plan doing some more looser fitting stuff (such as the zip ups and half zips seen by fear of god)? side zips on a full zip sweatshirt would also be nice. not as dramatic as the ones on the villain, but you know.

helvete

Reaction score
All the measurements are on the site
No, they're not. The mixed grey isn't on JE's site. It's on Machus and Machus doesn't have measurements. Curious if the sizing is the same as the other Flash Dual Zip hoodies.

wurlwyde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Just got my cast coast denim! Quality and wash is on point. I would highly recommend sizing down 2. I'm 5'7, 150 lbs for reference and I normally wear a 30 in most denim (slp, nudies). So I went with a 28 and they fit great. Tight in the waist at first but stretched out after a couple of hours. I don't skip leg day either so my legs aren't skinny. Hope this helps! I will upload pics if I have time this weekend

You have any of their other jeans? I just got the Coast too. I order a couple sizes to make sure it was right and ended up sizing up one from my normal JE size.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

No, they're not. The mixed grey isn't on JE's site. It's on Machus and Machus doesn't have measurements. Curious if the sizing is the same as the other Flash Dual Zip hoodies.

The sizing is the same on all Flash Dual Fullzip hoodies.

optimaasprime

Reaction score

Definitely not a 7 inch hem and closer to 16.75/16.5 on the waist. You over shot the measurement

echau

Reaction score

Definitely not a 7 inch hem and closer to 16.75/16.5 on the waist. You over shot the measurement

It's hard to take a pic of the measurements. When the garment is flat, 17 and 7 is what I measured. When I laid my Cast in Coast in the same size over it, it wasn't even close. I could wear these over the Coast

optimaasprime

Reaction score

It's hard to take a pic of the measurements. When the garment is flat, 17 and 7 is what I measured. When I laid my Cast in Coast in the same size over it, it wasn't even close. I could wear these over the Coast
Lol

echau

Reaction score
Brandi has been taking care of me. I'm just waiting for her to send me a shipping label so I can send them back for an exchange.

Mackp12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

You have any of their other jeans? I just got the Coast too. I order a couple sizes to make sure it was right and ended up sizing up one from my normal JE size.

This is my first pair of JE denim. Sizing down. by one from my normal size wouldn't give me the fit I want and the leg opening would be a little too wide for my liking

echau

Reaction score
Well I'm guessing I'll have to wait till Monday to hear back from Brandi huh? I'm assuming JE customer service works M-F

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads