1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. paajdi

paajdi Well-Known Member

Guessing they won't be a re-release again. Considering size Large but if I wear M in all the tees, I doubt that fit would look good.

2. GTFan712

GTFan712 Senior member

Give Goodman's a call and see if they have anything left. 212-339-3327

3. paajdi

paajdi Well-Known Member

Guessing they wouldn't ship to the UK :p

4. kjbaron89

kjbaron89 Active Member

How many villains were released initially and how many were released last time? I already have the charcoal villain but ordered it again lol. Along with the escobars.

5. paajdi

paajdi Well-Known Member

Greedy! :)

6. Cg23

Cg23 Senior member

Why?

7. kjbaron89

kjbaron89 Active Member

It's my favorite hoody but I don' really know why I ordered another one. I got the email and just went on the site and impulse copped. Thought they'd sell out faster and would never release again. Actually surprised they released again in the first place. Thought JE said the capsule collection was never gonna re-release. I'm debating if should sell my old one, and just have a brand new one for a little extra $. Just keep the new one hidden in my closet and rediscover it some day. Or just cancel my order now since I don't really need doubles of a hoody lol.

8. Cg23

Cg23 Senior member

Yall must live in fantastic weather. Summer weather is coming up pretty soon. Gonna be a little hard to wear all these hoodies and sweats when its 90+

9. Phil T

Phil T Active Member

What size hooded villians do people wear that fit a M in the classic crew? I am 5" 10 but have a muscular build so don't want to get an medium and it be skin tight? Also any fit pictures so I can get an idea if I need a large or not

10. Joebo21

Joebo21 Senior member

just placed an order

Midnight escobars
    Moon U neck
    White Mercer tee
    Silk blend grey tank (since they're $68)

haven't tried the u neck or mercer tee so hopefully they work out. Have a classic crew.. only thing I don't like about it is I wish the sleeves were longer and more fitted

11. ASpec818

ASpec818 Senior member

truee

Last edited: Apr 27, 2015
  12. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

I'm sorry you missed this release. The item is not held once in your cart, you have to check out to secure your purchase.

13. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

how is that a joke? you put something in your cart, don't transact and expect it to be waiting there for you? smh

14. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

Must have been later than 8 am. I ordered a few things and the medium villain. Didn't have any issues. Seemed like good stock

15. beans718

beans718 Senior member

how soon after placing an order should i expect it to be fulfilled?

16. Bash Tian

Bash Tian Well-Known Member

I wear my villains to work in the summer my office tends to be an ice box, i just layer with mercer tanks (will be mixing in a few scar tanks thinks year)

17. flipsilk

flipsilk Senior member

I know this has been discussed but I've been unable to find a definitive answer:

Does the co-mix fit tighter/shorter than the standard material tee's? I'm particularly interested in the U-beck but don't want it to be too flappy-in-the-wind so i wanna err on the side of fitted.

Thanks in advance!

18. Mackp12

Mackp12 Senior member

Hmmmmm.... I checked out with a M Charcoal Villain about 10 minutes after it released. Save us your sob story brotha and work on your swiftness.

1 person likes this.
  19. NickEPockets

NickEPockets Senior member

Now we need Charcoal Escobars or Kitos...@JohnElliottCo

1 person likes this.
  20. paajdi

paajdi Well-Known Member

Thanks for the advice, but I wanted to share my experience 'brotha'