1. Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. tonio028

tonio028 Distinguished Member

Here is fit for the thread of the University Tee in vintage black. I am typically a size medium across brands including JE, but I size down to small for the University and Basalt tees. I have the sundrenched navy University tee incoming. Yellow and or mint might be next.

Edit: Not sure why the 2nd image is coming in rotated. Thanks SF.

View attachment 1148270

IMG_20190322_094342.jpg

IMG_20190322_095019.jpg

2. j023

j023 Distinguished Member

@zabo358 mentioned the sundrenched versions run smaller.

3. tonio028

tonio028 Distinguished Member

I saw that after mine was already ordered so I'll find out first hand in a few days. I'll report back if anyone else is interested.

4. Timbaland

Timbaland Distinguished Member

Yea I know it's not coming out but I still don't get why they chose to collab with Lexus. I know they're a luxury brand but when you're looking for an entry level luxury car, what are the first few cars that come to mind? Would you consider a Lexus?

The 3 series is what most people look into although I felt it was overpriced. Maybe a C class or A4? Its been like 6 years since I've actually looked into these cars but I ended up getting a G37s coupe as I've always been a fan of the Skyline. RWD and 6 speed, it was fun.

Maybe it's because I think the IS and whatever car that was in the IG post are ugly AF but the collab seems to make a whole lot more sense for Lexus than JE.

5. nsubrmnn

nsubrmnn Distinguished Member

JE loves Japanese culture. That leaves Lexus and Infiniti, considering Toyota is one of, it not, the richest company from japan, they prob had some money to blow.

6. JR918

JR918 Distinguished Member

Anyone know where I can find a pair of black Rios in size small! Thanks

7. j023

j023 Distinguished Member

Damn did the hype get that serious? Hard to find sizes??

Check your pm.

8. Timbaland

Timbaland Distinguished Member

There's Acura too. I just thought it'd be cooler if the collab was shown on a Acura NSX, the upcoming Toyota Supra, or the GT-R instead of whatever car it was shown on. I just don't see any JE customer buying a Lexus. If Toyota threw them some bones though it'd make sense.

9. cyc wid it

cyc wid it Stylish Dinosaur

I've had at least one Lexus in the garage for the better part of 12 years. :redface:

10. dmill

dmill Distinguished Member

I’m a JE customer and I have a Lexus IS. I love my car and think it’s beautiful. I personally would never consider a coupe as its hella annoying to get in the back seats without 4 doors. To each their own?

11. Edeezus

Edeezus Senior Member

Lexus LC500 is a beast of a car imo.