• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Patiently awaiting shorts season

View attachment 1143388
Nice. About the Just Don shorts, so I've seen them around on sites and modeled and they look cool (though until they make a 76ers version, I have no interest in buying), but what's the deal with the $400+ price tag? Are they made in the states with some heavyweight mesh and legit zippers? I know Fear of God mesh shorts and Rhude ones are up there in price too for that matter. I was curious about your thoughts on them as I've never handled them in person.

echau

Reaction score
Nice. About the Just Don shorts, so I've seen them around on sites and modeled and they look cool (though until they make a 76ers version, I have no interest in buying), but what's the deal with the $400+ price tag? Are they made in the states with some heavyweight mesh and legit zippers? I know Fear of God mesh shorts and Rhude ones are up there in price too for that matter. I was curious about your thoughts on them as I've never handled them in person.
The previous season Just Don shorts, they take the $125 M&N Authentics (made in China) and finish them in the USA by adding the pockets, drawstrings, logo, back zippers (Lampo).

The current season, it looks like all the details are completed along with the construction in China. They still use the high quality materials, like the Lampo zippers, but because the finishing touches are done when the shorts are constructed, they are implemented better, if that makes sense. If you turn the new shorts inside-out, you don't see where the logo is stitched, or the lining of the pockets, because it is hidden behind the inner layer of mesh.

Also, the mesh is definitely heavyweight. Holding them against the Nogales or Tie Dye shorts, the difference is substantial.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Xhibition has cargos on sale for 223(olive) and 260 for(khaki)
Has anyone bought the khaki pair? Curious to see the color in real pics. Olive is definitely much more vibrant in person than any product shots I’ve seen of them. I was hoping for the more muted color the JE shots display, but instead they are much brighter.

chim

Reaction score
Picked up a pair of the black cargo sweats in my usual size (JE 30 / medium) - I echo what DJ said, the details are fantastic in person and the fit is great, slightly looser as compared to escobars. I picked up the olive in a size down (small is back in stock!) for comparison / slimmer fit. If you’re on the fence - you won’t be disappointed. The nylon detailing is well integrated and the sweatpants are very high quality.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I did a search and didn't find much if any comments about the vintage fleece sweats other than JE stating that they give and could warrant a size down from Ebisu. I'm wondering if anyone on here has first hand experience and can share any fit and quality experience on them? Same size as Esco/Ebisu/Rio or size down, etc.?

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.