• We would like welcome Enzo Custom as an official Affiliate Vendor. Specializing in custom tailored clothing, and with seven showrooms throughout the country, they are dedicated to guiding you in person through their many options to produce your perfect fitting suit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Orl94

Reaction score
you did the opposite of what you're supposed to do. size down at least 1 if not 2. the raws stretch more so than others
Dang it man. This is bummer. I guess I’ll have to find a way to exchange the size or sell it.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Jacket/jeans.

Hoodie is #veryrare (10)

DD6EFADE-F9BA-434C-90F4-B18C11CA16E3.jpeg

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Patiently awaiting shorts season

View attachment 1143388
Gotta order those purple ones.

Question for the group. Recently picked up the green cord shorts and the brown/gold ones.

I sized down to small in the green and went TTS medium in the brown. The fit is almost identical except the small is a touch snug in the waist.

Any clue if a tailor can very slightly loosen the waist or no bc it's a waistband? Not a huge deal if not.

nd1nd2nd3

Reaction score
Do the Skittles jeans fit much differently than the other Cast 2 jeans? I tried on some other colors/washes at Saks- thought the 32 fit me well but I don’t know if there’s a lot of stretch or variation.

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do the Skittles jeans fit much differently than the other Cast 2 jeans? I tried on some other colors/washes at Saks- thought the 32 fit me well but I don’t know if there’s a lot of stretch or variation.
For me they fit similar to my other pairs (Mox, Carbon and Blanca).

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Patiently awaiting shorts season

View attachment 1143388
Nice. About the Just Don shorts, so I've seen them around on sites and modeled and they look cool (though until they make a 76ers version, I have no interest in buying), but what's the deal with the $400+ price tag? Are they made in the states with some heavyweight mesh and legit zippers? I know Fear of God mesh shorts and Rhude ones are up there in price too for that matter. I was curious about your thoughts on them as I've never handled them in person.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.