• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SenorChang

Reaction score
Yeah they got them a little over a week ago. Limited to 100 retail $225

Yeah, I was in the NYC store last Thursday and they had a bunch left. The salesman was pushing it on me really hard.

Last edited:

RetroFuture

Reaction score
I'm not seeing where you enter the promo/discount code when I go to checkout.

optimaasprime

Reaction score

Can you clarify?  I'm not a ludite but what am I missing?
Sorry I was just commenting on the new layout.. Did not see promo code area durning check out.. Did notice the increase on prices haha supply and demand!

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Sorry I was just commenting on the new layout.. Did not see promo code area durning check out.. Did notice the increase on prices haha supply and demand!

Any price increase is a mistake by the web designer. Not interested in doing that mid season. I will be fixing it.

optimaasprime

Reaction score
I got all happy when I saw 36 in denim.. Then I selected it and it said sold out :(

optimaasprime

Reaction score
I've started to see more request for products in fashion and sneaker groups.

adc323

Reaction score
Been using SF for about a year now periodically and finally joined. I've read about the last 20 pages of this forum (newcomer to the brand) and didn't find what I was looking for. Does anybody know where I can find the Villain sidezip hoodie in burgundy and also grey in size medium? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Been using SF for about a year now periodically and finally joined. I've read about the last 20 pages of this forum (newcomer to the brand) and didn't find what I was looking for. Does anybody know where I can find the Villain sidezip hoodie in burgundy and also grey in size medium? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

We will have them in about 1-2 weeks, Atrium NYC will as well.

optimaasprime

Reaction score
Been using SF for about a year now periodically and finally joined. I've read about the last 20 pages of this forum (newcomer to the brand) and didn't find what I was looking for. Does anybody know where I can find the Villain sidezip hoodie in burgundy and also grey in size medium? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Burgundy is sold out. Call Atrium in NYC they might have the grey villian.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Burgundy is sold out.  Call Atrium in NYC they might have the grey villian.

They do not. We are shipping Atrium the Grey & Burgundy at the end of this week, at which point we will have our restock as well. Escobar & Flash restock should be coming at that time as well.

As of now, Atrium has the Black Villain & Exclusive White.

Last edited:

adc323

Reaction score
They do not. We are shipping Atrium the Grey & Burgundy at the end of this week, at which point we will have our restock as well. Escobar & Flash restock should be coming at that time as well.

As of now, Atrium has the Black Villain & Exclusive White.
Thank you very much for the prompt reply. Just want to make sure I don't miss out on the restock, do you announce them in advance on twitter or instagram?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads