• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Probably gonna pick up some Kito's along with the court shorts when they come out.
And debating whether or not to get the loopwheel flash or wait for the regular grey to restock.
Maybe I'll sell my charcoal villain and buy the loopwheel or something.

Vindeleon90

Reaction score
do the graphite and cobalt jeans stretch the same amount? im assuming the cobalt will stretch more

i own both. i purchased the graphite when they first came out (not sure if they made any changes from the original). I just recently picked up a pair of cobalt jeans and after 3 wears they have already stretched out more than the graphites

tokyocean

Reaction score
Will the mix-grey stay on on the newer pieces or put into the villains and flash/dual zips as well?
I love my dark grey escos compared to my grey villain, now I'm wondering if I'll like the mix-grey even more?
My loopwheel dual-zip is by far my favorite piece from JE + Co thus far, been wearing it almost everyday. The elasticity on it is amazing and been getting a lot of compliments on it!

Is it much warmer and thicker than regular terry?

Mackp12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

They will be restocked in a grey we are calling "Mix Grey" for SS15

will the mix-grey dual flash zip have drawstrings? When can we expect the mix-grey t shirts to release? Looking forward to it!

wurlwyde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

i own both.  i purchased the graphite when they first came out (not sure if they made any changes from the original).  I just recently picked up a pair of cobalt jeans and after 3 wears they have already stretched out more than the graphites

Have they stretched out too much?

helvete

Reaction score
I have a pair of The Cast / Carbon and The Cast / Obsidian and have worn both regularly (roughly three to four months in on both). Neither of them have stretched out much, maybe a bit in the knee and a little at the calf. Waist has stayed relatively the same, though.

Also for the record JE denim is some of my favorite and I've worn many different brands over the years. SLP is still my overall favorite I think but JE is creeping up slowly. I've worn APC for a long time until I got JE and I pretty much only now wear my APC denim whenever I do chores or something. There are still a few things I think JE can tinker with to improve the overall fit but regardless, consider me a satisfied customer in the denim department.

Last edited:

Nahmeanz

Reaction score
Any sites or stores have the 41 over shirts in a 3/L? Slept on them.

Nahmeanz

Reaction score

Is my Villain hoodie grey or dark grey?

Cg23

Reaction score
Gotta wander if JE just isnt making many midnight pieces as a seller supply/demand strategy or what because it's a little rediculous and frustrating this stuff sells out in literally seconds especially for "not" a limited or exclusive release

dantatzai

Reaction score

Wonder what's dropping with the Midnight Villain on Tuesday.  It's usually not a 1 piece drop.

In a previous post they said a restock of the coast denim would be this week but don't know if that is still true

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads