John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. dantatzai

dantatzai Senior member

Np here's the pic

[​IMG]

2. ElJeffrey

ElJeffrey Well-Known Member

Ahhhh okay!! Thanks for the USEFUL posts and info fellas.

3. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

^^i ordered the charcoal one but ended up returning it. I like how the black looks better in that specific style so am planning on getting that on release. And hopefully can grab a charcoal villain if/when released bc the charcoal color is fire.

4. kevinhaughey

kevinhaughey Well-Known Member

What all is gonna be in drop 2? I'm assuming Clash crews and hopefully a midnight Rue restock and a Coast restock. Anyone know what else?

5. GTFan712

GTFan712 Senior member

JE has stated the Coast restock is scheduled for next week.

As for Delivery 2, I'm hoping we see the full spread of Midnight terry and tee releases.

6. ElJeffrey

ElJeffrey Well-Known Member

Nice, I think I'm feeling the "Stormtrooper" look of the white one most.

7. DonHeebenhof

DonHeebenhof Well-Known Member

Got the Rue hoodie in Midnight around 11:45 somehow, just kept adding to cart. Hopefully it fits, if not i will be returning for store credit and trying to pick up a Large when they restock. They also applied my 10% discount for joining mailing list POST purchase. Their customer service is incredible

8. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

We really do try our best to have competitive and fair pricing. Our fabrics are imported from Japan or custom knitted domestically, our hardware comes from Riri (be it zippers or Cobrax buttons), and everything is sewn and finished in Los Angeles. We are by no means price gouging you guys, this is the cost of doing business with the quality of goods that we produce domestically. There are many factors that go into pricing, and that sometimes means taking a hit on our margin to get it out for the price we sell it. Perhaps the Rue doesn't look as complicated to you as the Villain, but if you have a chance to check it out, look at the sewing details and different components to the piece. We do not raise prices just for the sake of it.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2015

9. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

Clash Crew releases in two weeks in White, Black, and Mix Grey.

10. gratata

gratata Member

I think this is how my situation will go. Doesn't look like this will ever be resolved. It would be nicer if this was just a T-shirt order, but its a bigger order than that. A month and a half after the UPS claim was filed, nothing. The warehouse has somehow not received the claim yet, although 3 different UPS representatives, at different times, have confirmed the same answer:

"We are waiting on the shipper to return claim documents for us to pay them out. You may want to stay in contact with the shipper for a resolution."

11. Joebo21

Joebo21 Senior member

[​IMG]

is this the cast cobalt denim?

12. tokyocean

tokyocean Senior member

This is why I love, appreciate, and respect John Elliott + Co. There's great attention to detail. A lot of work went into the manufacturing process of the goods. I was merely testing some of these guys, making sure they were paying for the right reasons. Some people out there buy expensive things to buy expensive things without thinking about whether or not they're getting what they're paying for. John Elliott + Co definitely has my respect and support.

13. optimaasprime

optimaasprime Senior member

I was ready to ball out and cop a leather jacket.. [​IMG]

14. StPauli

StPauli Senior member

The description mentions welt pockets (plural) so perhaps they are not connected? Furthermore, the central pocket has mesh lining. The curved, finished hem is also a minor detail that factored into their pricing.

I am really digging the Rue (in all colors) and will probably buy one tonight, but am most after the Midnight Blue one. I also like the lack of detailing on the Kito sweatpants. All in all, I really enjoyed this drop.

15. fdyla

fdyla Well-Known Member

Just to be clear, there's a difference between being disappointed in prices and thinking the prices are unfair. While I am disappointed that the over shirt is $325 because I cannot afford to spend that much on shirts, I would assume the price is fairly representing the work that goes into it.