• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ExAngel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Seriously, I think this JE thread has surpassed levels of wtf previously only observed in Hedi / Saint Laurent related threads.

Last edited:

StPauli

Reaction score
I've had it.

I am saying this as politely as I can... You my friend, are fucked.

Take that contemplative, conversation ice breaking, society observing/interpreting ass of yours to reddit or some ****.

No one comes on here to see pics of dudes unless they're sporting the newest JE. Or have someone preach about consumerism, our current state of society, etc for that matter. Seriously, this was the straw that broke the camel's back

Thank you
I find @tokyocean 's tangential analysis quite entertaining to be honest. I envy you if this is what worries you most in life.

MVP-

Reaction score

I've had it.

Take that contemplative, conversation ice breaking, society observing/interpreting ass of yours to reddit or some ****.

No one comes on here to see pics of dudes unless they're sporting the newest JE. Or have someone preach about consumerism, our current state of society, etc for that matter. Seriously, this was the straw that broke the camel's back

Thank you

TYBG.

Still stressing about trying to be a stack lord with those new sweats. You guys think the stuff will sell out immediately? I need to thoroughly go through the measurements of those and the rue.

DrinkOrDie

Reaction score
how many villans do you have? I'm getting the rue mostly for layering. I love the aggresive hem. It will go with many jackets.

I have three, I feel like it's enough but I dunno, I might just go with the rue this time.

Joebo21

Reaction score
I've had it.

Thank you

tokyocean

Reaction score
I've had it.

Thank you

As a style enthusiast yourself, you at least have to understand where I'm coming from. I love paying attention to trends, and I tell it as I see it. I'm a huge fan of John Elliott + Co, but that's only one aspect of it all. I want to bring energy into this thread. I want to remind my fellow John Elliott + Co lovers, some of whom are addicts, that there's more than just John Elliott + Co in life. I want us to appreciate.

With that being said, there was a reason I brought the hair trend up. I thought it was interesting. After all, our boy was featured on a site about men's hairstyles. I was just saying that we should consider topping off our John Elliott look with this hairstyle. Besides, women love themselves some Thor and Jesus nowadays.
http://www.mens-hairstyle.com/popular-long-hairstyles-for-men.html

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads