• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

ChronBong

Reaction score
I'd say they are somewhat TTS. I am a 10.5/11 in Jordan 1's, 43/44 in Common Projects, and I take a 43/44 in FoG Bball sneakers. Quality is insane on them and they can go real deep in discounts.
yea im 42 in cps and 41 in JE high tops.

there are only sz 41 left...im hoping its like JE high tops. im 9.5/10 in nike.

surrender

Reaction score
Ugh, slept on the gold crewneck and now it's OOS

Re: winter socks, I usually wear Smartwool or wool socks from Calzedonia

thecast

Reaction score
I have a 32 INCH waist.

I am very confused by JE denim size charts. Can anyone assist, please?

isculpt

Reaction score

If it helps, I tried on a 42 in store and it was a tad snug. But depending on the colorway, they go on deeeep discount at the end of sale season. SSense had em for around 300-350 a pair depending on colorway.

chris_rosario

Reaction score

I’m same size as you in JE and Nike and I have the OG b-ball sneaker in a 42. They fit pretty tts but have a little bit of room. You might be able to squeeze the 41 but they may be snug

hermesonly

Reaction score
That is how all denim works, it’s called vanity sizing. Try measuring a pair of your current pants and comparing to the chart. You may want to size down one to account for permanent stretching in the waist.
I'm normally size 31 on other jeans/shorts.. when I became a JE collection and denim fan, I was pleasantly surprise that I could fit perfectly, on JE denim size 30 (on all denims).. thought, I lost weight, but its here on SF that I learned "vanity sizing" .. so I've went with JE 30s. Got my Iodine yesterday and 30 still was a perfect fit (even tho, I'm actually 31) ..

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm normally size 31 on other jeans/shorts.. when I became a JE collection and denim fan, I was pleasantly surprise that I could fit perfectly, on JE denim size 30 (on all denims).. thought, I lost weight, but its here on SF that I learned "vanity sizing" .. so I've went with JE 30s. Got my Iodine yesterday and 30 still was a perfect fit (even tho, I'm actually 31) ..
What’d you think of iodine?

hermesonly

Reaction score
What’d you think of iodine?
Got me by surprise that its almost, pretty much like my Obsidian. The wash is amazing, the material has a little heft like Obsidian's raw material. It's not as soft like my Anthracite, Scarabs, Skittles and Springs... but I like it. It might take a little getting used to. Cloverdale is on its way. Im hoping it will be a little softer

Does anyone have a side by side comparison of nimbus and iodine? @hermesonly
I don't have a nimbus I almost ordered it but went with cloverdale.. maybe @nsubrmnn have hit..?

Powah

Reaction score
Did the washed black replica sweats load in any size but xxl for the flash sale? Refreshed right at 8 but didn’t see any other size up.

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thinking about copping a crewneck . Should I go with my OS cropped hoodie size (L)or my dual flash size(XL)

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.