1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. beeasyed

beeasyed Well-Known Member

relax, you get an update on your shipment yet? mine's been at "shipping info received" since the order

2. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

Everything from the weekend has been shipped. We use Priority Mail 2 day in the United States, and sometimes USPS does not update it immediately. It should be there shortly!

3. relaxandrawr

relaxandrawr Member

It just got updated today. I should be getting it tomorrow.

4. deho7

deho7 New Member

They sent me the wrong colored t shirt. And there is no customer service number to reach to. I am dissappointed because i have to spend extra money to return it and its not even my fault.

5. wurlwyde

wurlwyde Senior member

There's a customer service email where you can contact them. I'd wait to hear back before assuming there is any cost to you. I'm sure they'll take care of you and attempt to rectify the mistake.

6. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

Hey,

We received your inquiry seconds before you posted this. You do not have to spend extra money to return the tee, and you will have the correct color shipped right away.

Thank you.

1 person likes this.
  7. 4frnt

4frnt Well-Known Member

They have sizes 31-34 on Revolve's website. I took the last 30 a few days ago...

8. max-t

max-t Senior member

sending back my medium villain to revolve, need a large :/

if anyone sees a large somewhere, hit me up plz

9. 4frnt

4frnt Well-Known Member

ATRIUM NYC website

10. max-t

max-t Senior member

nope atrium sold out in large, thanks though

11. epryor

epryor Senior member

Is that villain medium black by chance?

12. GTFan712

GTFan712 Senior member

Finally got my Escobars in the mail. Quality is top notch and the fit is exactly how I wanted it to be. Excellent work, JECo. My only complaint is the cuffs, which fit looser than the pant just above it, so it just kinda flaps around. Other than that, they're awesome.

13. wurlwyde

wurlwyde Senior member

I'd be interested in seeing a fit picture, if you wouldn't mind.

14. max-t

max-t Senior member

yep

15. JohnBotsford

JohnBotsford Member

I know there are a million sizing questions in this thread so I'm sorry for posting another one, but I've written JE 2 pm's and also written them directly through their site with no response. Does anyone know what the measurements are on the Small Escobar Sweatpant? I'm a small dude (5'4" 120lb 28waist) and worried that the small still might not be small enough. Thanks.

16. beeasyed

beeasyed Well-Known Member

Reference, i'm 6'0, ~165
    I bought the Escobar (black) sweats in Medium and the Villain (burgundy) in Large.

Really liked the terry cloth fabric, felt sturdy. Cuff was in a softer fabric (not terry cloth). Unfortunately, that cuff opening will probably get looser over time...because it does fit really tight at the bottom and you really have to pull your feet through it. A lot more room once once you hit the upper calf area. Waist was perfect for me. (usually a sz. 31 pant)

It does have a lower crotch, but not nearly as low and baggy as some of the sweats the bigger fashion brands put out, thank god.

Back zipper pocket is nice to have, but hard to squeeze in my wallet, pretty thin pocket opening. Actually scratched the leather doing so. But i suppose it beats the shallower/non-zipper pockets on most sweats?

Oh, minor gripe:
    1. wish the drawstrings of the sweats weren't as thick, and rigid. it's weird.
    2. wish the hole openings of the drawstrings had a metal opening, or some way to prevent it from stretching or tearing over repeated use

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Forgot to take pics of the Villain on, but it was a good idea to size up on that one. I'm a size 40 chest and a Medium for most items, but the JE Large was already a little snug on the chest, and just right on the shoulders. Color's fantastic though, goes well with the zippers in gold... will put up those pics when i remember.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  17. GTFan712

GTFan712 Senior member

The waist will be fine, but the length could be an issue. You'll likely have to stack the pants more than you may prefer.

18. SenorChang

SenorChang Senior member

Probably not small enough. They'll definitely be very long. I'm 5'9" and wear a small and the length is perfect.

19. Joebo21

Joebo21 Senior member

What's up everyone, I got the escobars and riga hoodie both large coming soon. I'll update how they fit when I get them. I'm 6'3 160 w/ 32" waist. I think the hoodie should be good, I'm just hoping the sweats aren't too tight

20. JohnBotsford

JohnBotsford Member

Thanks for the info. This is kinda what I expected.