• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would go for it bro, and honestly you might like it more than the small. Could give you a bit more room to layer if you want and still be comfortable. But make sure its not final sale.

edit:
I just checked, and it looks like you can return it

Tough call. I rarely size up jackets. Based on je measurements the small would be perfect but damn its a good deal.

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tough call. I rarely size up jackets. Based on je measurements the small would be perfect but damn its a good deal.

The tough call would be final sale, but this...take a chance, and return if it doesn't fit. Kind of minimizes the risk.

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The tough call would be final sale, but this...take a chance, and return if it doesn't fit. Kind of minimizes the risk.

Good point. I’m consulting someone who has it that’s my size so once I hear back I might grab it if not too late.

ATKirk

Reaction score
Grrr...tried to check out the black thumper lll but it won't let me use my Canadian VISA with a US shipping address. Oh well...money to be redirected back to JE site on other items :)

You may be able to try placing an order tonight once they re-open for BF. If not, like you said, it could go towards something else on the JE site. Perhaps an exclusive.

Wally_SF

Reaction score

Thx - I took your advice, good looking out. I slept on this when it dropped due to length (25.8" in a L) hopefully it isnt too crop on me - jacket is too ridiculous to pass

DX4i6kiW0AEJj1g.jpg

Jliu88

Reaction score
Thx - I took your advice, good looking out. I slept on this when it dropped due to length (25.8" in a L) hopefully it isnt too crop on me - jacket is too ridiculous to pass

DX4i6kiW0AEJj1g.jpg
Is it still available? I can’t find it.

97laxlude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm kinda glad I didn't see it. I need to slow down. Bought more already than I was planning. Just waiting on the iridescent bombers.

Last edited:

zabo358

Reaction score
I'm kinda glad I didn't see it. I need to slow down. Bought more already than I was planning. Just waiting on the iridescent bombers.
Whats the deal with the iridescent bombers? Are they coming back?

chris_rosario

Reaction score

DX4i6kiW0AEJj1g.jpg
Looks so good. I was waiting on this too but didn’t catch it before it sold out

Wally_SF

Reaction score
Haha. Sale szn is a double edged sword for sure
Looks so good. I was waiting on this too but didn’t catch it before it sold out
Keep looking dude. They restocked scarabs during spring sale szn last minute, ended up grabbing them them for $160 CAD shipped

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads