Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. tokyocean

tokyocean Senior member

It's not a good idea to say that out in the open. Now JE + Co will know to hike up the prices because they know people will buy this stuff no matter how high the prices are. With that said, I won't buy this bomber jacket. It shouldn't be worth any more than $150. [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 11, 2015

2. Joebo21

Joebo21 Senior member

anyone size up on the denim for a looser fit and have the waist taken in? or is that not recommended?

3. optimaasprime

optimaasprime Senior member

<--- I did. I wouldn't be able to fit my thighs if I didn't

4. cyc wid it

cyc wid it Senior member

If you think a few posts in this thread are going to change production item pricing, I have a large bridge to sell you.

5. Adamdraps

Adamdraps Senior member

It sucks I'm going to miss out on this collection as well cause it's releasing at 11am on a Thursday (2pm eastern time). I don't get it. Why not wait until Saturday morning to drop it?

6. tokyocean

tokyocean Senior member

It could. Look at all those comments and likes on Instagram. I wouldn't even be surprised if JE + Co released these images on purpose to get a sense of how to price.

7. OccultaVexillum

OccultaVexillum Senior member

Doubt it man, this isn't a limited capsule. It's a new season. Even if it all sells out in a few hours it will be restocked multiple times. Don't stress.

8. Joebo21

Joebo21 Senior member

alright cool.. I really liked the graphite but it was a little too tight below the thigh so I returned them. Maybe I'll give em another go

9. DrinkOrDie

DrinkOrDie Senior member

These will be around $300 I think, not so bad. Still cheaper than $1000 FoG one.

10. tokyocean

tokyocean Senior member

I bought a thick and nice bomber jacket for $330 recently. I'm sure it's a lot thicker and warmer than JE's new bomber jacket. I'm just hoping it's under $280.

11. godforshort

godforshort Senior member

that bomber looks sick but also very thin not sure if i want it yet

12. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

Bomber looks great. FoG bomber is hands down the nicest one out. But that price is ridiculous. I actually like the fact that JE made it thinner. Too many bombers are all aviatorish puffy. And those crazy puffy ones, like the ACNE bomber, and most other bombers out there, are kinda hard to wear on an every day basis, esp. since it's a SS jacket, with better weather coming around the corner. I'm calling it to be in the $500s price range, but would be a great pick up for people who need a bomber.

13. helvete

helvete Well-Known Member

Glad to hear this won't be a limited release and will be fully stocked on the site (at least I assume, need confirmation from Brandi or company) so I am able to still save up some loot (seeing as my next paycheck comes in next week) and buy a good amount of stuff later.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2015

14. tokyocean

tokyocean Senior member

It's certainly not worth that much, especially not for a thinner jacket.

15. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

^^ keep in mind, that almost every bomber jacket costs at least $495. The BLK DNM one from FW costed $495, and was as thin as what JE's appears to be. Also keep in mind, it's a jacket, so I'd be surprised if it costs anything less than that. I got myself this bomber last SS for $625, and bc it's thin, I've gotten the most use out of this jacket than any other jacket I own [​IMG]

Clothes are expensive now a days, and JE, with their premium quality and all, should by no means sell their products at a lower price than BLK DNM, and other competitor designers.