John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. tokyocean

tokyocean Senior member

It should definitely fit the same as the regular JE apparel.

2. kbasanti

kbasanti Well-Known Member

How do you size on the denim? i wear a 32 in APC Petit Standards, am a 34 natural waist

3. kbasanti

and how much does it stretch compared to a APC, i am interesting in this because of the higher back rise,thats the only thing i hate about APC is they're a too low rise

4. godforshort

godforshort Senior member

they dont stretch as much as apc i would size down twice in JE denim assuming you dont mind tight thighs. they are vanity sized btw

Last edited: Dec 28, 2014

5. Gutiinthebooty

Gutiinthebooty Well-Known Member

Interesting. glad its not just me. I think the sleeves and the body are nice and slim, but the neck area is not as tight as I would like. sounds like they fixed it slightle recently based on what you said, so hopefully they fix it. Im finding that I like the hooded villains more as well. Im still waiting for that midnight navy!

6. tobo1221

tobo1221 Member

Depends on your body type but I'd size down 1 size. They are looser in the waist and have a slimmer thigh and taper. I have The Cast/Cobalt on in my avi

7. kbasanti

I went with a 34 because I wanted a more relaxed thigh area than my Petit Standards. Need some comfy jeans, rather than super skinny all the time

8. tokyocean

tokyocean Senior member

My list of JE gear to get:
    Midnight navy hooded Villain
    Dual Flash hoodie in black
    Dual Flash hoodie in dark grey

9. youngwheezy

youngwheezy Active Member

How often do you guy wash your escobars? Do you treat them like denim (rarely wash) or do you wash every wear? I'm just concerned I'll ruin the terry by washing too often.

10. j_rocafella13

j_rocafella13 New Member

Picked up the 41 Overshirt and while I Love the shirt detail and the fit.... I work out so the arms(bicep area) are just a little too tight for me. If anyone is interested in a Grey 41 Overshirt in a size Medium. Message Me.

11. carloso

carloso Senior member

I have the same problem but after being worn multiple times it stretched out alittle to be tolerable

12. Potsnu

Potsnu Senior member

Lately I'm having the same problem with pretty much everything. Are you going to size up to Large or will that be too long for you?

That or like Carloso said, it'll stretch a little. My villain hoodie was pretty tight in the arms area, but after a few wears everything fits pretty good.

13. Potsnu

Potsnu Senior member

Just like denim and any article of clothing, if you spill anything on it. Wash it. These arbitrary rules for washing an article of clothing is pretty sad sometimes.

For daily maintenance, the only thing I ever wash after every wear is any top clothing that comes in direct clothing to my skin like a t-shirt, shirt, etc.

Pants in general I don't wash too often unless I get stains on it, as i don't really perspire that much in my lower body. Either hand wash and hang dry or put it on the delicate cycle and hang dry.

At the end of the day, they're a pair of jogging pants.

14. j_rocafella13

j_rocafella13 New Member

If I get rid of the Medium then I'll definitely try a Large, the detail on the shirt is amazing. If I dont sell it then I might try to wear it and see if the arms stretch at all.

My villain hoodie is a size medium but has more 'give' so it fits perfect imo. Especially since everyone says it will stretch out over wears.

15. DrinkOrDie

DrinkOrDie Senior member

The thing is the Large isn't that much bigger in the biceps/arms area, it's just longer in body length I think. I'm 5'10 and my 41 Overshirt in Medium is really tight too, I'm 5'10 145lbs