1. Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. beastlansing

beastlansing Member

Will Iodine make it to sale season? Looking for a new blue pair of denim for F/W

2. npa23

npa23 Senior Member

Macy’s man. Randomly walked in and saw it there with random promo code that came up so cheap

3. 97laxlude

97laxlude Senior Member

What's your size?

4. barrettdudley

barrettdudley Senior Member

Thoughts on the mountain shorts? Good fit and quality? Are they any warmer or thicker than other JE terry pieces?

5. tonio028

tonio028 Distinguished Member

If anyone ends up with both the Hyde and Nimbus in their possession, please post a comparison photo(s) as I'm curious how really compare to one another in hand. It sucks that I had to return the Iodine wash to some wonky sizing, but I'll keep an eye on my size down the road b/c Hyde has me curious now, especially if it's in between Iodine and Nimbus.

6. papillo

papillo Senior Member

Yea that would have been a no brainer insta cop if i saw the D&S one.

7. cutemelon

cutemelon Senior Member

Theres someone selling 5 mercers on ebay in sz 3 for $115+$15 shipping. Claims NWOT, but if thats true, a pretty good deal ($26 per shirt). Not my size and don't need that many mercers, but wanted to send out an fyi.

Not sure if I'm allowed to post links.

8. dmill

dmill Distinguished Member

Got the maroon b-ball shorts in finally from a random restock last week. Glad I got them, they’re definitely an awesome colorway. Now if only JE released a navy blue pair exactly like what they had originally advertised on insta.... I would be set!

9. nsubrmnn

nsubrmnn Distinguished Member

10. beastlansing

beastlansing Member

11. dmill

Still waiting for all the women to flock in here to join our wonderful group and anticipate all the drops lol

12. iamfudge

iamfudge Senior Member

same, picked them up on the restock, love the color, but debating on keeping them. they really look good with a white tee, but I don't see them as versatile with many other colors.

13. dmill

Grey would work too. Possibly washed black as well. Did you grab any other colors? I think you should keep them. I also got the gold ones which are dope

14. The_Bull

The_Bull Member

If you don't keep them let me know.

15. quickstruck

quickstruck Senior Member

waiting on a restock on the shorts in S.