John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Mackp12

Mackp12 Senior member

Yeah the smaller sizes must just be sold out as I ordered a medium

2. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

John elliott effed up my 2 most crucial orders. They cancelled my charcosl and midnigjt navy mercer around Black Friday. And last week I placed an order for grey villain hoody and zip up loopwheel. Now they tell me there was a problem with my shipping and billing (but I triple checked billing and shipping info in order confirmation/receipt) and they are telling me to replace the order...it's sold out now fuhhhhhhh.

Edit: it'll give me more money for ss15 at least.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2014

3. mcking

mcking Senior member

4. brianoh

brianoh Senior member

My loopwheel villain came in. It's noticeably smaller than the sand villain in the same size I have. What is the deal with that?

5. jthom931

jthom931 Senior member

@brianoh, elaborate. What size villain do you wear? Where and how is it small (tighter, shorter arms, short body length)? What are your dimensions like?

6. optimaasprime

optimaasprime Senior member

That and how long have you been wearing the sand villian.. Stuff stretches out..

7. brianoh

brianoh Senior member

Both Mediums. This is laid out flat on the bed. The M in the loopwheel def fits better and the sand is probably a good 2 inches longer and 1 inch wider than the loopwheel. I wore the sand maybe twice so I don't think it got stretched out. Is it possible I get an exchange for the right size? It seems as though a lot of ppl are having size labeling issues with the sand.

[​IMG]

8. optimaasprime

not he best picture on top of a white sheet lol

9. Vindeleon90

Vindeleon90 Senior member

Got my loop wheel collection today. I tried on the pants first. Two thumbs up to the longer drawstrings. My first time getting the "updated" escobars. I am hoping that my large stretches out because they are looking a little like bicycle pants right now and I ordered XL to be safe which is too loose. Did I really notice the difference in the terry by looking and feeling?.....no. Do I regret getting expensive escobars not at all either lol.

Next was the zip up hoodie. I tried this on and it was like a tempurpedic sweater. Felt like I was putting a cloud on me (alright maybe exaggerating a little) but there was definitely a noticeable different with my top for some reason.

Good job JE. I will be returning my extra XL escobards both color ways. Can't wait for ss15 to drop

10. brianoh

brianoh Senior member

More photos.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I apologize for the poor quality photos.

I emailed Cody about getting an exchange despite me having worn it a few times. Hopefully they'll treat me right.

11. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

I have the same issue--my hooded villain is that long too--I posted about it a few pages back. Your villain looks beat and all pilly. Doesn't look worn a few times tbh.

But I hear ya about it being almost 29"--I might e-mail Cody as well.

12. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

^ We are always happy to help out our customers with items that have problems with tags on and in new condition. We cannot make exchanges on worn and washed items. If something doesn't fit as you are hoping upon arrival, please contact us before wearing and washing.

13. optimaasprime

On the escobars are the noticeably thicker than the regular ones? And if your willing to sell the black ones lmk.. I might buy if the price is right [​IMG]

14. Vindeleon90

Vindeleon90 Senior member

Yes I forgot to mention they are def noticeably "heavier". Don't they have size XL on the site?

15. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

All of this terry is noticeably thicker and plusher. Try them on side by side and you will definitely notice the difference.