1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. ItsJustDifferen

ItsJustDifferen Well-Known Member

Dope! that color really does go with a lot of stuff. Might have to pick it up myself now.

2. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

Edit on my slight bumpy road withy last order: it's unreal how seriously JE takes their customer service and our opinions as customers. They were quick to message/email me..not just one, but several reps.. and were able to take care of the issue.

Thank you!

3. DrinkOrDie

DrinkOrDie Senior member

lol the struggle is real with JE+ customer service, I guess when in doubt just post in this thread!!

Last edited: Feb 25, 2015
  4. beans718

beans718 Senior member

@JohnElliottCo when will you update the site with measurments for an xs.. Or can you post them on here. I am normally a small but want to size down on u-neck since they are longer then crews. Thank you

5. dustinr

dustinr Member

Are the hooded villains in regular black in Large back in stock?

I ordered one about a month or so ago, and then was notified a few days afterwards that they were currently out of stock. Was told that I'd be notified via email when they were back in, and haven't heard anything yet.

6. beans718

beans718 Senior member

Man that dune villain just got added to my list

7. chrispark129

chrispark129 Member

Anyone have experience with the 'Cast Coast' stretching? I have both the 'Cast Cobalt' and 'Cast Coast' in sz31. I just received the 'Cast Coast' over the weekend and they feel a bit tighter around the waist, crotch, and upper thigh area. Ideally, I want them to fit like my Cobalt's but don't want to lose the taper by sizing up to a 32. I was able to taper my Cobalt's but tapering the 'Cast Coasts' would ruin the fading. Thanks for everyones' input.

Also, anyone asking about the Rider jacket, I'd get the same size as your tees and hoodies.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

9. Caveat

Caveat Senior member

Thanks.

On that note, anyone know of any SS14 excobars available anywhere (size M)?

10. OccultaVexillum

OccultaVexillum Senior member

Just order a large from the current run. I don't think they were cut any different everything was basically just labelled one size off so the Ss14 M = current L. Or maybe it was the other way? Ss14 M = S

11. mzez

mzez Senior member

how are your tees holding up? I got a black u neck worn about 15-20 times that's starting to show holes, i've had it repaired once but they came back, the material is pretty soft so I guess it might just be that it's delicate. It's a good tee to layer with but don't know if I wanna buy more if they are gonna start tearing this early.

12. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

If the right tailor tapers the Coast through the inseam it should not mess up the fading. A skilled tailor would match up the fades, and assuming you aren't taking it in more than .5" it should be fine. Probably would not recommend hemming them, though.

As for stretching, they will stretch a bit. Not as much as the raw, because they are pre-washed, but the denim used for Coast in its raw state is actually the same denim as Cobalt.

13. Caveat

Caveat Senior member

I have black escobars that fit perfectly. I ordered the burgundy escobars from the last sale and the M was too small and the L was too big. My blacks are between the two. That's all I know.

14. TorontoGTA

TorontoGTA Well-Known Member

wonder if there will be any restock on the denim or will it be in F/W15 ?

15. malcolm4819

malcolm4819 Senior member

That washed lamb rider is unreal.

16. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

I'm not even gonna lie--might sound nasty, but I've rotated my black SS mercer and grey LS mercer on most days since October in the gruesome NY weather. Pronably worn both pieces 60 times each..HAHA, and they're both in perfect shape, except the neck got a tad bit looser, but that's bound to happen with anything.

17. mzez

mzez Senior member

think i'll give them one more chance then. hopefully charcoal restocks come, really love that colour and it's pretty tough to find elsewhere.

18. leclutchjames

leclutchjames Senior member

I have tees from the very first season when JE first dropped. When prices were in the 50's lol, No holes at all

19. MilesMW

MilesMW Senior member

Hey,

I read that JE+Co is working to fix the denim to get it where you want it. Can you expound, because I've had problems getting the waist to not "float" on me, but I just deal with it because I have not been able to find a better black denim on the market. The leg opening is perfect.

20. victoorious

victoorious Senior member