• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I get most of my stuff at retail or nominal 10% off and buy less. YMMV.

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Against what others are saying, I'm actually here for the work shirt just not at $350.

Wally_SF

Reaction score
To the JE heads!

It doesn’t look like JE will be dropping his prices any time soon. If anything they are on the steady incline. With the materials utilized in t shirts decreasing in quality (I was fortunate enough to get my hands on a few tees before he switched to cotton - amazing) are you guys looking to other brands At this point?

Is there a bit of hope left he will go back to his bread & butter at reasonable price points?

Bash Tian

Reaction score
To the JE heads!

It doesn’t look like JE will be dropping his prices any time soon. If anything they are on the steady incline. With the materials utilized in t shirts decreasing in quality (I was fortunate enough to get my hands on a few tees before he switched to cotton - amazing) are you guys looking to other brands At this point?

Is there a bit of hope left he will go back to his bread & butter at reasonable price points?

I tried Buck Mason's their tri blend is pretty good, I have gotten them in both short and long sleeve, they are pretty soft and drape pretty well.

I tried Kton and their tees are a bit slimmer but material is deft thicker, good for chillier times of the year.

And I try to load up on James Perse when the sample sales come to NY.

bbconair

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I tried Buck Mason's their tri blend is pretty good, I have gotten them in both short and long sleeve, they are pretty soft and drape pretty well.

I tried Kton and their tees are a bit slimmer but material is deft thicker, good for chillier times of the year.

And I try to load up on James Perse when the sample sales come to NY.

everlane has heavy weight tees (which aren't really that heavy weight). but are decent.

npa23

Reaction score
everlane has heavy weight tees (which aren't really that heavy weight). but are decent.
+1 on everlane. I size up and the fit is good

Also I've got a few marine layer tees and they've held up great

grantmason6882

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
To the JE heads!

I'm a big fan of Asket

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think the the shirt is nice as a statement piece. The colors will work with most fall items.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads