John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Potsnu

Potsnu Senior member

I'm pretty sure they will restock. The time and effort to fly out to this small part of Japan, manage the production, and make a limited capsule release makes little sense. If it was a capsule release, the price would be much higher given the limited production and the MOQ they have secured.

The reason why John Elliott hasn't officially said anything yet is for people like you, who think they might be missing out if they don't cop now.

Think back on the Charcoal Clash crew, they are pretty explicit when an item is limited release.

2. Potsnu

Potsnu Senior member

You can look at my fit pics if you want an idea on the Medium. I'm about 5'10 but I'm 155 lbs.

I do squats on a regular basis and they fit me quite tight.

I think a Medium wouldn't look baggy on you right now and gives you a bit of room to grow.

3. leclutchjames

leclutchjames Senior member

The real battle is JE's custom knit Terry Vs the loopwheel terry hmmmm

4. rbroseph

rbroseph Senior member

Wondering the same thing...

5. ubersoul

ubersoul Member

@JohnElliottCo I have a question. I'm 5'7 130lbs and the black villain S feels slightly short on the sleeves. Will the material stretch or loosen over time? Also I've just placed an order for the Loop Wheel Hooded Villain in S, and Loop Wheel Flash Dual Fullzip in S, and LoopWheel Escobar in S. How would you compare the loopwheel material to the terry cotton in terms of stretchness after wear or wash? Thanks.

6. mcking

mcking Senior member

Having both grey and black villians crews / villian hoodies / escobars, I passed on these. I can't justify paying $300 per item for the same thing again as much as i know loopwheeler stuff is great quality. I think i'm ready for some thing entirely new from john elliott.

7. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

Damn you're right...If that's the case, at least I'll be able to see if I love the loophole or not and be able to get my hands on other colors like the black later on. $300 is expensive >.< but I guess if you wear it almost everyday, like I usually wear my JE items, it pays off over time

8. tokyocean

tokyocean Senior member

For those missing out, relax. If you didn't get to have them, someone else did. Be happy for that person. We need more love and compassion in the world instead of this every-man-for-himself mindset. That's how I see it. It's really just an article of clothing at the end of the day. You have tons of clothing yourself already. It's really just a luxury to get more. I honestly believe that a lot of us on here can go too crazy over this stuff. We need to chill and enjoy life a little more. Let's not sweat the small stuff.

9. brianoh

brianoh Senior member

FOH.

10. BeraQueezy

BeraQueezy Senior member

11. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

damn, is the dark grey flash dual zip better than the loopwheel dual zip? input anyone? I regret my order already HAHA for this loopwheel stuff. too EXPENSIVE for my blood >.<

Last edited: Dec 17, 2014

12. GTFan712

GTFan712 Senior member

Really not a fan of the drawstrings on the Loopwheel Villain. I'll hold off and grab the standard Grey the next time it's restocked.

Since everyone seems to ask this question: Yes, the terry will stretch. If you find that a piece fits slightly to tight for your liking, give it a few wears and let it stretch out. All three of my Villains have stretched significantly in the sleeves and chest.

13. DrinkOrDie

DrinkOrDie Senior member

Damn this guy always be spitting philosophical truth.

14. younglee

younglee Active Member

Im 5'5 and 145lbs.

15. jstrath406

jstrath406 Senior member

..size?