1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 9: A MTM nylon MA-1 bomber from Falcon Garments

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a nylon MA-1 from Falcon garments. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. DrinkOrDie

DrinkOrDie Senior Member

Yeah I have to agree from the looks it's the same and nobody else will know it's loopwheeler but you will feel it.

2. supremeanarchy

supremeanarchy Senior Member

Lol justifying buying two pieces cause they look like a different shade of gray. Dude, they look like the original gray on the site.

Bought the black escobar's and dual flash in medium. The all black everything has me hooked, but I WISH they would stop using the matted zippers. When they chip, that damn bronze color starts to poke out =[

@JohnElliottCo I'f I'm 5'10 150-155 lbs and am between 30-31 in Levi's jeans, should I get medium or small? I have the regular black escobar's in medium and they fit well, but a bit more on the loose side, and I feel like small might be too small. And I'm not sure how much these fabrics actually stretch, since my hooded villain only recently started to somewhat conform to my body shape.

3. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Distinguished Member Affiliate Vendor

I would recommend a small, but we like to wear the sweats tight.

The grey melange is unique on the loopwheel fabric, and different than any grey we have put out. The terry on all of these is substantially different.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2014

4. supremeanarchy

supremeanarchy Senior Member

Thank you @JohnElliottCo for the size help and for clarifying the color scheme thing too. Just realized there's more going on in the newer gray hoodies

5. Cg23

Cg23 Senior Member

Always love video sizing. Some sites do that. JE is very specific on their measurements and i love that. With the different fabrics though that would be great to see with maybe close ups and kinda how it flows like you said with the silk tee since most of us arent able to actually try on or see in a store.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2014

6. younglee

younglee Active Member

Got my escobars today and really satisfied with the fit. Bit slimmer than nike tech, but dont mind since it will probably scretch bit and quality much better than nike.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. goodenough

goodenough Member

welp. waited too long to decide, small sold out. will these restock?

8. vote4anh

vote4anh Member

Anyone else getting the loop wheel stuff?

I'm about to check out for 2 sweaters (Dual Fullzip an Villain) Grey...But man $640 after tax! hahaha

9. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Distinguished Member

@JohnElliottCo is the black on the loop wheeler items a deeper black? I'm sure the dye is the But the color outcome depends on the fabric too. Also any fade residence on these?

10. srizvi722

srizvi722 Distinguished Member

For those passing up on these, when ya'll see Lebron or Scott disick wearing these (haha)--you'll be asking for restocks, but pretty sure they won't be restocked. That was my only reason for buying them, might as well order it and see if I like it, and worst case scenario--JE return policy is excellent.

11. srizvi722

srizvi722 Distinguished Member

Expensive as hell man. I'm lucky to be in NYC to avoid the taxes. I got both those in grey as well--the grey with the black looks sick.

12. jstrath406

jstrath406 Senior Member

Size and your height/weight if you don't mind me asking?

I sent back my mediums (which we severely oversized due to a manufacturing error) in exchange for smalls, but I'm still unsure if they'll be too tight. I wish I could just try them on in-person but there are no retailers near me. I'm 5'10" 145ish and plan on gaining a little weight, I definitely like a slim look but not tights.

13. DrinkOrDie

DrinkOrDie Senior Member

That's how I feel, buy first, ask later.

14. vote4anh

vote4anh Member

@srizvi722 I pulled the trigger.....lol They do look nice and someone said these are great standout pieces with some great materials they used.

I remember Nike having some pieces with them from $250, they did get marked down to half, but it's no a everyday piece you can wear like JE.