1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11: Any Three (3) Customized Ties from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 11th auction of the year is for any three customized ties from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. younglee

younglee Active Member

Originally I ordered Villain hoodie in sz Medium which was too big if you guys remember the pictures so I exchanged it to sz Small. Already had it for few weeks, although first it felt pretty snug but cotton looses bit so now its perfect and definatelly satisfied of it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also I pulled trigger on that JExGap snap button shirt and since only item I own from JE is that Villain hoodie so cant really compare, but I bet its bit boxier than the real deal, but the quality is decent in my opinion and Im pretty satisfied since I got it for -30% off. Sz Small aswell.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My measurements 5'5" and 145lbs. Sorry about sockless/shoeless, was too lazy 8)

2. rbroseph

rbroseph Senior Member

Just received my dark grey escobars and couldn't be happier. A lot more comfy than my Nike fleece tech.
    Really regretting not picking up the Alma's during the sale now. @JohnElliottCo you guys are probably busy with S/S15 but will there be a restock on the black Alma's?

3. younglee

younglee Active Member

waiting on my dark grey escobars aswell, cant wait!

4. Cg23

Cg23 Senior Member

Those fits look great. how is the material on the gap snap button?

5. sussi

sussi Senior Member

As I already own gre villain hoodie an crewneck + riga and black villain hoodie and flash dual zip, I got grey dual zip from JE sale and it is thinner fabric than on black one, but I love it. I have to get dark grey villain and flash + pitch black and sand villain. And can't wait for than new hoodie from SS collection to drop. And regret that I didn't cop clash crew in midnight cw. I never had a hoodie that would fit me so nice as John Elliot hoodies do.

6. Cg23

Cg23 Senior Member

Also i must have tried every single code ever on the Gap JE stuff. Literally tried emailed codes, personal codes, site codes, but can't ever get them to work with the GQ stuff. How on earth are you doing it?

7. DrinkOrDie

DrinkOrDie Senior Member

Sometimes they have codes that have no exclusions, you just have to wait.

8. auto-bite

auto-bite Well-Known Member

Just received my hoody and I have to say I love this thing. Only thing I would suggest is to size up since its super slim.

9. 604skyline

604skyline Active Member

are the Rebels' coming back at all? prefer the short sleeve versions, do not see them listed at all on the website?

10. Cg23

Cg23 Senior Member

Every code i've ever received always has the fine print exclusion for the GAP GQ items though and i get all the gap emails also for the promos so im not sure what im missing here

11. superstaarrrr

superstaarrrr Well-Known Member

Now you got me worried about the size. My medium villain hoodie should be arriving today in the mail. I'm about 5'7, 155 lbs, and 38' chest. I'm hoping the medium doesn't fit too big. I like the slim fit as well.

12. OccultaVexillum

OccultaVexillum Distinguished Member

Can we please use spoilers when quoting images and giant posts?

13. Cg23

Cg23 Senior Member

[​IMG]

14. carloso

carloso Senior Member

I'm 5'6", 160lbs, 38 chest and medium fits perfect on me, if anything just a tad bit long

15. Dynamics

Dynamics Senior Member

Nah. Pretty much fits the same in your pics. I'm going to take some pics this weekend.