John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. justjohn

justjohn Senior member

Found a video about loopwheeler fleece for nike
    Dont know if it is similar to JE

2. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

It is similar to this video. Our loopwheel terry comes from the same machines you see here.

3. MVP-

MVP- Active Member

Our bodies are ready.

4. Mugiwara

Mugiwara Member

I have a DS burgundy and Sand sz L/3 Villain that just came in, anyone want to swap for XL/4?

5. tokyocean

tokyocean Senior member

This is the Rue hoodie, as confirmed by the JE representative. Personally, I prefer the Villain, although the hem of the Rue looks nice.
    [​IMG]

6. Bash Tian

Bash Tian Senior member

I was looking for an alt to the villain, and i think the clash looks better than the rue, shame that clash will only be a crew. JE will the dual zip be getting more colors or will there be another type of hoodie to replace it?

7. Potsnu

Potsnu Senior member

John Elliott,

This will be my last post regarding this matter. Thank you for listening to us loud and clear. I understand as a small business, there are growing pains. In your mind, it felt like a good option to defer to a 3rd party for the convenience of the customer. But I think the option you chose didn't work out the way you had intended.

Brandi and Cody have been pleasant in responding to these matters and I will let this thread continue focusing on your products, instead of shipping woes. As stated before, I rather shop directly from John Elliott instead of a Canadian online retailer. So having this corrected will ensure I continue to support your brand, through your direct online store.

Thanks

Last edited: Dec 10, 2014

8. rufiorufiorufio

rufiorufiorufio Senior member

Yall know PM is available right?

9. OccultaVexillum

OccultaVexillum Senior member

Or the fact that you already said you have emailed both Brandi and Cody, you clearly don't need to post something on here as well.

10. tkm225

tkm225 Senior member

Holy sh*t!!! I was wishing that one day you guys would collaborate with Loopwheeler literally like 2 days ago!!
    THANK YOU GOD!! Is this collection going to be available at the Loopwheeler's store in Japan???

11. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

Dual flash does have new colors coming out. I know the dune color pics been out. As for an alternative, try to see If you can find the old Riga. Similar to the Rue, minus the zip

12. rufiorufiorufio

rufiorufiorufio Senior member

How bout some olive offerings for villains and duals JE

13. OccultaVexillum

OccultaVexillum Senior member

Yeah, ive been hoping for some olive/military green escobars for a while.

14. echau

echau Senior member

Out of curiosity, what hardware will be used on the midnight Villain? Silver, gold, black?

15. Potsnu

Potsnu Senior member

When the issues started popping up, I emailed and I heard nothing back in 24 hours.

The minute I posted something on this thread, I got an email back in 5 minutes.

It's funny how you people think the shipping issues don't affect you, it does.

So when you have legitimate issues like your sweatpants are ripping at the seams and no one is replying because they are being bombarded with emails about tracking numbers, now you know why responses are delayed.

We can all post something here if we want, it's a message board. Don't like it? Not a damn thing you can do about it really.

If we weren't as vocal as we were, I'm pretty sure John Elliott would have stuck with Pittney Bowes for quite some time.

I'll let this thread continue back on sizing questions like the APC thread has evolved to become. There's probably 30 times more people asking about sizing questions then the shipping complaints thus far.

At least I know how to use a measuring tape, measure myself, use a sizing chart online, and choose the right size.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2014