• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what size? pretty easy to find for around retail. Stock x, goat, grailed, ebay

10. There’s low demand at this point. Should be able to find a pair for under retail eventually

Crshngdwn

Reaction score
Rainy Day JE fit:
Veilance Anorak
Classic Crew Co-Mix
Obsidian
Gore-Tex Sk8-Hi

35A3506F-6127-4DB9-B19E-AA1BB8D9838C.jpeg

MaTtKs

Reaction score
Highly recommend the Carbons tomorrow. Maybe the most comfortable pair of JE denim out. Just enough stretch to move with you and a nice weight. Fit is perfect imo, with a slimmer taper down to the ankle. Basically fits like the Indigo Dillon with a bit more stretch.

Debating on these Vintage Springs. Got my Plumas in and they’re a little looser than anticipated, so my denim thirst hasn’t quite been quenched.

MaTtKs

Reaction score
10. There’s low demand at this point. Should be able to find a pair for under retail eventually
There are a couple VNDS pair on Grailed in 10 for under retail. I bet you could work the $120 down to $100 shipped or so.

J23

Reaction score
i have a brand new pair of coast 2 cast 2 size 28 (never take out of the package), if anyone wants to trade for tomorrows release on the vintage spring in size 28...meaning you purchase the vintage springs size 28 and trade straight up for my brand new in original bag coast 2 cast 2 size 28. send me a pm if interested.
interested in buying

bbconair

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i held strong and didn't make a purchase. no way these don't become mainline and get on other sites.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Such a better price point than the Mr. P. Vintage Springs. Much appreciated JE!
Not that it matters bc all of us who have MrPs version bought it on sale, but I wonder why MrPs retail was close to $500.

$355 is such an ideal price for denim.

grantmason6882

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not that it matters bc all of us who have MrPs version bought it on sale, but I wonder why MrPs retail was close to $500.

$355 is such an ideal price for denim.

Exactly my thoughts. I know some people bought from the UK Mr. P at around $398 but I couldn't believe the original price was $500.

InstantKlassicks

Reaction score
Anyone else notice the ‘Onyx’ has been removed from site? It was on there yesterday with a good amount of sizes still available.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads