• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Be careful! Anytime with zippers with shrinkable fabric if you expose it to heat it can and most likely will create the 'wavey zipper'. Like when you wash and dry a zip up hoodie and the belly pokes out bc of the zipper. What happens is the fabric shrinks but zippers do not so it forms that wave. Is tailoring out of the question? I'd hate for it to get messed up for you, just tryin to help as i only know by making that mistake luckily with nothing as nice as JE though

This is true, it was also fade the fabric. You wouldn't have to worry with the heather grey, but the black will suffer.

mandresB

Reaction score

anyone with the villain hoodie and the ls rebel did you take the same size in both? I got my villain today in large and it fits great.. trying to decide between medium and large for the ls rebel

I wear a large villain and just got a large rebel as a gift and the rebel is slimmer than the villain. Definitely go with large on the rebel also.

Edmund K

Reaction score
I wonder if all the Dec 8 pre-ordered villian hood have been shipped? I ordered a pitch black and a dark grey hood, but have not heard anything from JE.

Last edited:

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

I wonder if all the Dec 8 pre-ordered villian hood have been shipped?  I ordered a pitch black and a dark grey hood, but have not heard anything from JE. 

Hey Edmund, please contact [email protected].

He will take care of you, tomorrow morning at the latest.

justjohn

Reaction score
The Charcoal Clash Crew was a website exclusive and is not planned to be restocked. It will be released in January in White, Black, and Heather Grey.

To our Canadian and other international customers who ordered with Pitney Bowes: although our switch to Pitney Bowes was well intentioned, there was a problem at their sorting facility which has resulted in many of you not receiving your second tracking number. We have, as of today, moved away from the Pitney Bowes shipping method entirely. We are diligently working on a solution to this and will make sure each and every person is taken care of, receives their tracking, and is delivered their order as soon as possible. For further questions please email [email protected], who will personally take care of this for you.
This is the reason why my closet is being filled up with @JohnElliottCo pieces
Love their customer service and addresses all our concerns

Thank you and looking forward on S/S15 collection

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Next week we will be releasing our final project of 2014 - [ Loopwheel Collection ]

Loopwheel terry is only made in Wakayama, Japan. Mid-century machines are carefully maintained for generations. They knit 1 meter of fabric per hour, a slow pace by modern standards. These products will last a lifetime with proper care.

More details to come.

Last edited:

MVP-

Reaction score

That's awesome of them as usual. I hope you do get it figured out and feel free to post an update lol.

Yes, I had the same thing happen to me with a pair the lima shadow collection and Brandi took care of it. Showed her measurements with pictures and everything. Such great customer service, definitely gonna keep me even more loyal esp. with the heat they keep dropping :nodding::slayer:

I'm rotating my villain hoodies in black and dark grey, villain crew and black dual zip all week keeping me mad cozy lol. I'd be rocking my escobars too but sweats ain't gonna fly at work ha

Last edited:

Cg23

Reaction score
Was kinda wondering with all the lebron pics rocking several JE pieces and JE being a slim brand how on earth does he fit in an xxl anything. I mean the guy is HUGE. Always wondered how lbj fit in those escobars. Random but always kinda wondered.

DrinkOrDie

Reaction score
Next week we will be releasing our final project of 2014 - [ Loopwheel Collection ]

Loopwheel terry is only made in Wakayama, Japan. Mid-century machines are carefully maintained for generations. They knit 1 meter of fabric per hour, a slow pace by modern standards. These products will last a lifetime with proper care.

More details to come.

What pieces does this consist of? sweaters only?

REDEFinition

Reaction score

I want to warn you that there is a slight wave with the zipper as stated earlier. It's not bad though... in my opinion. I continued to check it every now and then in the dryer to make sure nothing drastic changed. For the next wash I'll hang dry and I think I'll be good.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics