• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The Charcoal Clash Crew was a website exclusive and is not planned to be restocked. It will be released in January in White, Black, and Heather Grey.

To our Canadian and other international customers who ordered with Pitney Bowes: although our switch to Pitney Bowes was well intentioned, there was a problem at their sorting facility which has resulted in many of you not receiving your second tracking number. We have, as of today, moved away from the Pitney Bowes shipping method entirely. We are diligently working on a solution to this and will make sure each and every person is taken care of, receives their tracking, and is delivered their order as soon as possible. For further questions please email [email protected], who will personally take care of this for you.

ubersoul

Reaction score
The Charcoal Clash Crew was a website exclusive and is not planned to be restocked. It will be released in January in White, Black, and Heather Grey.

To our Canadian and other international customers who ordered with Pitney Bowes: although our switch to Pitney Bowes was well intentioned, there was a problem at their sorting facility which has resulted in many of you not receiving your second tracking number. We have, as of today, moved away from the Pitney Bowes shipping method entirely. We are diligently working on a solution to this and will make sure each and every person is taken care of, receives their tracking, and is delivered their order as soon as possible. For further questions please email [email protected], who will personally take care of this for you.
Hi JE,
Thanks for the update.
Question:
Are you able to implement a waiting list or email notification should an out of stock item got restocked through returns or other reason?
Thanks.

TorontoGTA

Reaction score

Thanks JE,

great customer service,

really puts their customers first.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So what do the zips do on the clash? Are they actual stash pockets or just random zips. So far this is the first piece that hasn't appealed to me.
Can't wait for those leggings and some more shorts though.

TorontoGTA

Reaction score
So what do the zips do on the clash? Are they actual stash pockets or just random zips. So far this is the first piece that hasn't appealed to me.
i think it looks nice with the zips tbh.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Yes, they are both functional pockets, lined with mesh. You could fit a cell phone in the chest pocket, or other small items. All of our zippers function.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yes, they are both functional pockets, lined with mesh. You could fit a cell phone in the chest pocket, or other small items. All of our zippers function.
Cool, I figured they probably were but hadn't seen anybody comment on them yet so wasn't sure.
thanks

tokyocean

Reaction score
So many JE kiss-ups around here. Don't get me wrong. I love JE + Co, but it's clear and obvious there are so many people kissing up to the company here.

Anyway, I'm excited for SS15 to drop. Will there be a Midnight blue crew Villain and hooded Villain? Silk blend black Mercer tee?

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

So many JE kiss-ups around here. Don't get me wrong. I love JE + Co, but it's clear and obvious there are so many people kissing up to the company here.

Anyway, I'm excited for SS15 to drop. Will there be a Midnight blue crew Villain and hooded Villain? Silk blend black Mercer tee?

I'm pretty anxious to see the ss15 lookbook.

supremeanarchy

Reaction score
^This and Jthom put it nicely, no offense to whoever DrinkorDie is, but that comment had me rolling in my chair. Haven't been here for a while but received my black Friday and cyber Monday shipments last Thursday and this Monday, respectively. The midnight mercer is beautiful, color wise, and fits good, gray u-neck is dope and fits well too. The black dual flash fits a bit tighter than I thought but it'll stretch I'm sure as my other villain hoody and conform.

I seriously hope all those shipping complaints get handled, I feel for you Canadians, but STFU and take it elsewhere. The JE site even has a contact section, for those oblivious. I for one salute the customer service, Brandi and Cory have always treated me well, going above and beyond, and I do annoy the **** out of them with marsupialed questions. So a huge thank you to them.

That charcoal clash, you guys can have that ****. Didn't appeal to me at all, rather stupid zipper placement IMO. Looking forward to the midnight hooded villain like someone else pointed out and this new Rue Hoodie has me intrigued as well. Spill the beans JE!

TorontoGTA

Reaction score
^This and Jthom put it nicely, no offense to whoever DrinkorDie is, but that comment had me rolling in my chair. Haven't been here for a while but received my black Friday and cyber Monday shipments last Thursday and this Monday, respectively. The midnight mercer is beautiful, color wise, and fits good, gray u-neck is dope and fits well too. The black dual flash fits a bit tighter than I thought but it'll stretch I'm sure as my other villain hoody and conform.

I seriously hope all those shipping complaints get handled, I feel for you Canadians, but STFU and take it elsewhere. The JE site even has a contact section, for those oblivious. I for one salute the customer service, Brandi and Cory have always treated me well, going above and beyond, and I do annoy the **** out of them with marsupialed questions. So a huge thank you to them.

That charcoal clash, you guys can have that ****. Didn't appeal to me at all, rather stupid zipper placement IMO. Looking forward to the midnight hooded villain like someone else pointed out and this new Rue Hoodie has me intrigued as well. Spill the beans JE!
any idea when the midnight hooded villain is dropping or info not released yet ?

supremeanarchy

Reaction score
@tokyocean I seriously hope they have a silk blend black mercer & u-neck brother, especially a mercer. Would be flames I think.

tokyocean

Reaction score
@tokyocean I seriously hope they have a silk blend black mercer & u-neck brother, especially a mercer. Would be flames I think.

I very much prefer natural, organic fibers to synthetic stuff like modal. That's just how I personally see it. Black silk blend Mercer tee would be nice, but I have to buff up to look good in it first.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads