• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
denim looks awesome. shirt looks too hawaiian

That’s why I like the shirt and also grabbed it to wear to Hawaii in June for my vacay. Just need the JE denim shorts now.

Last edited:

flipsilk

Reaction score
Did anyone buy the mock neck os sweatshirt from a few years back? Came in a washed olive or black and had some layered cuff action going on. Really curious to see how the neck fit (dont always trust the model shots) and how the cuffs held up?

Thanks in advance!

Jflo301

Reaction score
Did anyone buy the mock neck os sweatshirt from a few years back? Came in a washed olive or black and had some layered cuff action going on. Really curious to see how the neck fit (dont always trust the model shots) and how the cuffs held up?

Thanks in advance!
I would suggest to completely avoid this mockneck. I bought one on deep discount, like $60 and barely feel like it’s worth it at that price, let alone the $240 or whatever retail was. Neck is really loose on it, so it kinda hangs when you wear it and you have to keep adjusting. The cuffs end up super sloppy to the point where I won’t wear it unless I have a jacket over. And finally, it’s super thin, I wouldn’t even call it a sweater, closer to a regular long sleeve tee. Now I still do wear it occasionally but I really wouldn’t recommend buying unless you’re getting it for like $50.

boxdok

Reaction score
AED3BCEC-266E-4304-BFBD-58EDD60CCA30.jpeg

Marco Storari

Reaction score
I ordered the mojave ball shorts off of Mr. Porter yesterday around 3 if I remember correctly and they came this morning at 10AM.

They're cool; they're basketball shorts

IDK if I was for some reason expecting more but I might return cause Burberry is coming out with fire and maybe my money should go towards that

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I ordered the mojave ball shorts off of Mr. Porter yesterday around 3 if I remember correctly and they came this morning at 10AM.

IDK if I was for some reason expecting more but I might return cause Burberry is coming out with fire and maybe my money should go towards that

What is Burberry doing? Link?

Marco Storari

Reaction score
What is Burberry doing? Link?
Tisci named creative director and his first collection is coming in the Fall but if you ask me I think he already started with all of the streetwear elements in the latest Burberry pieces

181376M204016_1.jpg

+ I NEED most of the Gosha collaboration

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

You scratched your itch basically. Either way you will be good. Better to see in person then thinking things over by viewing online.

beastlansing

Reaction score
Anybody have the Sail Pullover from this season that can speak on the quality of it? I love the look of it but ~$600 has me on the fence

hilishuo

Reaction score
6900F846-E9AD-4D45-81B4-C4CE8781A69D.jpeg
Blk denim zip / OS cropped hoodie / Odens / CPs / Dog .

How does the vintage hoodies compare to the OS cropped hoodies sizing wise? Normally wear a medium in almost all JE but a small in oversized pieces which fits perfectly.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads