• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone pick up the AJ1 game royals? I know @sussi is going to say they are trash
Yes they are trash! haha
If you want white/blue combo storm blue is a lot better pair. But I am not really fan of the blue at all. Game royals could be cool with white tongue and laces. But then it would be totally different shoe...
I have enough blue on my royal and also the blue moon or whatever they will be called are a lot better also.
To feed my sneaker demons today luckily got the Wortherspoons.

Last edited:

mikeb88

Reaction score
Finally some nice weather in Jersey!
Flash dual zip
RL
Odeon
SLP

C1AFE252-429F-42FE-84E7-B046328759B7.jpeg

Reaction score
@Mkchll Another JE fan who's not a skinny *****! Lol. I think the XL looks good on you. It's tight but you can get away with it. Just depends on how you want it to fit. The Vintage crew is one of the few over-sized things that looks good on me. Partly because it's so thin and doesn't make my upper body look wider than it already is.

I'm sure part of the reason everything is sitting is because they increased quantities trying to grow but yeah, a lot of it is due to outrageous pricing. Plus, it doesn't take a genius to figure out you're able to buy most of the line for a fraction of the price a few months down the road. So I am sure most people are just holding off. Other than a t-shirt the only thing I've bought this season is the black marbled crew and that's only because it's one of the few thing I felt might not make it to sale szn.

Here are some quick photos I took this morning:

- Maroon Angora Beanie
- Grey AE
- Black Marbled Crew
- Oak Alum Jacket
- Siena Cast 2's
- Off-White x Ronnie Fieg Hiking Boot

View attachment 946425
View attachment 946426

looks great. i'm a L or XL as well. do you have to taper your denim? my stacks don't look good, looks much less clean than yours

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics