• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What is the size consensus of the Kelso.. same as what we usually order (Skittles, Obsidians)... Would there be a lighter color denim coming out as well in a few weeks? .. Tempted to get the Kelso, but I'm leaning towards lighter colored Denim (like Springs).. Should I hold off till then? .. Thanks Bunch @MIKE_JE

I would assume yes on the lighter denim. Mike said this is gonna be their biggest delivery ever of denim.

hermesonly

Reaction score
Prelude to Spring 2018 .. Bowling Shirts in Poppy and Joshua Tree worn with Cast 2 Shorts...I absolutely love these .. The prints and colors are amazing.. The Fit is perfect for me. It’s the same fit and material as SS17 S9 Jelly Shirt.. This will be my official summer 2018 go-to shirt.. JE makes the Best Bowling Shirt and the Prints are always on-point. Like I said before, Just like SLP, JE makes the second best and most original prints for half the price of SLP.. I’m very happy with these shirts.. This is a medium.. if you’re skinny size down, if you want it loose and casual go tts..

8A497CD8-8623-420F-AB2B-F17F42E98A64.jpeg
A1B888E9-CDF0-4A14-8190-C195295DF1F0.jpeg

Last edited:

boxdok

Reaction score
I wonder if JE is running out of ideas when it comes to denim washes. The Meguro are basically a midway point between Dillion black and onyx. Now, we have Kelso which basically a mid way point between Nimbus and Sienna. We also have a re issue of jeans that released a few years ago

IChen

Reaction score
Prelude to Spring .. Bowling Shirts in Poppy and Joshua Tree worn with Cast 2 Shorts...I absolutely love these .. The prints and colors are amazing.. The Fit is perfect for me. It’s the same fit and material as SS17 S9 Jelly Shirt.. This will be my official summer go-to shirt.. JE makes the Best Bowling Shirt and the Prints are always on-point. Like I said before, Just like SLP, JE makes the second best and most original prints for half the price of SLP.. I’m very happy with these shirts.. This is a medium.. if you’re skinny size down, if you want it loose and casual go tts..

View attachment 928392 View attachment 928393

nice dogs :D i like the 2nd shirt

hermesonly

Reaction score
The poppy shirt looks like it was made specifically for you bro!!!
Thanks for the compliments.. I think it is... Every season, there is always 1 or 2 that is made for me.. ie Last Years Pink Rider and Jelly Shirt..

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads