• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RetroFuture

Reaction score
My atrium nyc order was already shipped out on Monday. Interesting enough, it was shipped out of Florida.
Both my atrium order and my john elliott order will be delivered tomorrow (Thurs).

Last edited:

leclutchjames

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

You guys gotta relax about shipping emails. A lot of shops, JE included, probably had the biggest sales weeks of the year.

You'll get your ****

Not worried, just when other guys are getting their orders already, and ups my choice is updating, they should be able to be prepared and update customers as well through email with tracking. Everyone isn't fortunate enough to take on a surprise package

DrinkOrDie

Reaction score
lol everybody in a rush to get their JE+ pieces but when it arrives it goes in the closet lol

BeraQueezy

Reaction score
I would've been wearing my crew today but I'm saving for casual friday lol

rbroseph

Reaction score
International shipping is TERRIBLE now!
Please have the USPS options available again.
Pitney Bowes gave me the "tracking number" which was actually their own reference number to which they distribute to UPS to ship.
The UPS tracking # JE+Co Customer service number had a delivery location to Erlanger, KY which I asked about and was then told all Canadian orders are shipped there first.
So now I'll have to ask for another Tracking # once it gets delivered there?!

echau

Reaction score
Got my burgundy Escobars and grey 41 Overshirt today. The Escobars are wonderful, but I already knew that since I have a grey pair. The 41 Overshirt is amazing. I was worried before because I didn't want the backside of the cuff buttons to scratch up my watch, but I thought up an easy fix. I found some flannel from a pair of trousers I had hemmed years ago and just sewed it into the back of the left cuff (not through the front portion of course). Easy fix!

I think it worked out well...what do y'all think?

Last edited:

Cg23

Reaction score

Got my burgundy Escobars and grey 41 Overshirt today. The Escobars are wonderful, but I already knew that since I have a grey pair. The 41 Overshirt is amazing. I was worried before because I didn't want the backside of the cuff buttons to scratch up my watch, but I thought up an easy fix. I found some flannel from a pair of trousers I had hemmed years ago and just sewed it into the back of the left cuff (not through the front portion of course). Easy fix!

That's an awesome idea! Very nice!

DrinkOrDie

Reaction score

Post some on wear pictures!!!

leclutchjames

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not very good but here are some pics/screen grabs of me in the mercer and 41 over shirt

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads