• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm actually into the track pants and new cardigan. I fly a lot and track pants look perfect for that. Never liked the cardi before, but I'd be willing to try this version. Too bad my wallet on freeze right now.

Mkchll

Reaction score
Considering the track pants but the sizing seems off for oversize fit. Inseam on a large is 26.8

Seems like they’d be short

dmill

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Considering the track pants but the sizing seems off for oversize fit. Inseam on a large is 26.8

Seems like they’d be short
must be a typo, the models are 6'2 and theres extra slack at the bottom

afionas05

Reaction score
Flannels look really good, track pants look terrible. In the product description they say they are oversized track pants. We need a slim fit pair from je. But not quite as skinny as the fear of god track pants those things look like women’s leggings. I think something slim like the rhude traxido pants fit in this tie dye would be cool.

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Talking track pants with stripe. I think these from Nike are one of the best I have seen in a white. Cool retro look and also fit looks good. Most of designer sweatpants in that style are really bad.

nike-taped-pant-poly-black-sail.jpg

djkillahcam

Reaction score
Copped all 3 flannels to see in hand. Will provide photos / fit pics. Can't see myself keeping all 3 though, those filters are deceiving.

Mackp12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would never wear the track pants but they look pretty nice in the product shots. Cardigans and flannels looking solid as well. Decent drop!

White Lotus

Reaction score
400+ for a cardigan? Damn. Btw Anyone knows how the Kane Denim fits compared to the Obsidians?

Bimmer93

Reaction score
Come on guys, let's not sugar coat this drop. It sucked. Same crappy linen cardigan from last year with the bottom cut off so it doesn't fit like a tent. Flannels that look like they're straight from Duluth Trading Company. And track pants that look and fit horribly. If you're going to get track pants, spend the extra money and go with a fashion track pant versus these that resemble any ill fitting off brand at your local big box store.

grantmason6882

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Come on guys, let's not sugar coat this drop. It sucked. Same crappy linen cardigan from last year with the bottom cut off so it doesn't fit like a tent. Flannels that look like they're straight from Duluth Trading Company. And track pants that look and fit horribly. If you're going to get track pants, spend the extra money and go with a fashion track pant versus these that resemble any ill fitting off brand at your local big box store.

Always need to season the thread with some salt :)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads