• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

djkillahcam

Reaction score
Last night’s fit before my gig

LS Classic Curve
Meguro
Nubuck Hi

1819F837-46C8-4813-9665-E18FAE2EE8CC.jpeg

chris_rosario

Reaction score
IMO the vintage hoodie is going to be the same as the raglan last season. Everyone is going to trash it or pay it no mind now. Then come end of season everyone will be looking for it when it’s unavailable.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And aren't all JE hoodies pretty basic? OS cropped, raglans, baseline, there's not much going on with them. Villains and half-zip are probably the least basic. $198 was rightly priced. Still not buying it bc I'm not in love, but a good release

djkillahcam

Reaction score
Dude, what is it with the locations of these pictures today...dope place
Thanks! Means a lot being that your place looks dope too. That’s me and my girls spot in Chinatown. All west elm and cb2, just like you!

djkillahcam

Reaction score
And aren't all JE hoodies pretty basic? OS cropped, raglans, baseline, there's not much going on with them. Villains and half-zip are probably the least basic. $198 was rightly priced. Still not buying it bc I'm not in love, but a good release
All JE hoodies are basic, sure. But the little touches such as the lack of drawstrings and foldover hood makes it more clean and unique from all other brands. This looks just like any other hoodie at Walmart.

dmill

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
damn you have a nice bathroom too. nice floor. I talked mad **** on it before release/at release....but it looks good TBH
thanks man!! got married in august last year and just moved in a few weeks ago to our new house that was just built! we designed the whole house pretty much and the bathroom is one of my favorites!! haha

grantmason6882

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
50036012-7AA9-4878-B027-61007F60541A.jpeg
46770DCC-ABF2-4A1E-94ED-62C1BCF8EDC1.jpeg

Not sure if I’m gonna keep. Just as a warning...the moment you unfold the hoodie fleece goes everywhere

EastAtlantaMan

Reaction score
To be honest, I'm pretty disappointed with that giant rib and it's NOT french terry. I can't pay that much for regular fleece. Reminds me of a champion hoodie with a different cut. I will say, I like the braided drawstring that's a nice touch.

How about those track pants? Pretty gnarly.

97laxlude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really like the colors but like everyone has said that bottom ribbing is kinda killing the overall fit. Might be better sized up one??

djkillahcam

Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics