• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
does the cashmere crew fit more like a OS cropped hoodie or Raglan? Trying to decide if I need to size up like I did on the Raglan. I def want the drooped shoulder
Don’t size up, it’s definitely a dropped shoulder look at TTS

grantmason6882

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Picked up tan to test it out. I checked the sizing chart and it looks almost identical to the raglan (I used the skittles on the JE website.) I prefer sizing up on the raglan so hopefully going tts wasn’t a mistake.

amabbate

Reaction score
Copped lavender. super stoked about the color and despite people saying they don't like the larger rib at the bottom I personally like it. And if you look from actual shots of John and celebs of the hoodie you don't pull it all the way down it gets hiked up a little bit.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Picked up the yellow. It’s the only hoodie I really wanted in a while. Looks like a better version of rue season 7 washed versions.

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also looks like some washed black Kane’s in the yellow fleece product photos? I’m still not sure if I can pull that fit off with my build, but I like those way more than the previous indigo versions

Edeezus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like the fit of the hoodie but I still think it lowkey looks like a $10 hoodie my mom bought at a random swapmeet from the pics. Looking forward to actual pics and reviews though.

Finally was able to cop a pair of Nimbus. Tbh it wasn’t the best time for a restock due to other financial priorities (just like every other restock...) but I regretted each time I didn’t cop so I said ******* and pulled the trigger. Thanks @chris_rosario for the heads up!

hermesonly

Reaction score
Pass on it... I have way too many JE Hoodie ... really wanted the Lavender.. I’m hoping a crew neck in Lavender would be released

dmill

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Picked up the yellow. It’s the only hoodie I really wanted in a while. Looks like a better version of rue season 7 washed versions.
Same!! Stoked to try it out! This is why I held off on the mustard Raglans

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics