1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. timofay

timofay Senior Member

Which are you looking for? I have a black co-mix expo tee for sale, XL

2. nsubrmnn

nsubrmnn Distinguished Member

Gorgeous! If I could thumbs up your photo a few times I would. Really dig it! I really like the raw hem and the cuff, I would never think to do that but you pulled it off well on your photo. Maybe I’ll raw hem my onyx

3. blacktoku

blacktoku Senior Member

I'm enjoying this off-topic self-care discussion, learning a lot. So much better than arguing about Fear of God or Rick Owens on here lol

4. CPAJay1221

CPAJay1221 Senior Member

What do you guys do for cologne?

I saw some posts on Santal 33 and TF TV which are two of my favorites (I probably have way too many).

For JE discussion. Has anyone else stocked the Mojave Escos? Any still on sale in other color runs? Looking for a XL as I like my sweatpants a little looser in the waist.

5. timofay

timofay Senior Member

While on the topic of skin care, what do you guys use to shave? I have sensitive skin and get bad irritation even from just using a beard trimmer. Ive had the best luck with a single blade disposable, shaving with the grain. Any recommendations for shaving creams (do they make a difference?) ?

6. Edeezus

Edeezus Senior Member

Disposables are the worst razors to shave with imo. I use one of those old school single blade razors with a brush. I use Proraso for the preshave cream, soap, and aftershave. You should look into as it might help with your irritation.