• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
End VIP sale is up. Limited JE items and sizes though. I think there’s a Navy Raglan left in S. Code - VIPSALE.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
has anyone from the Gucci gang tried the brixton?
I have the Brixton and the jordaan, anything you wanted to know in particular? Btw sizing is crazy on Gucci loafers, I’m a us 10 and I had to get a Gucci size 8

473BAB36-4FBD-4EA2-9EBB-63CA98E6D2BB.jpeg

Brixton on the left, jordaan on the right

Login

Reaction score
I have the Brixton and the jordaan, anything you wanted to know in particular? Btw sizing is crazy on Gucci loafers, I’m a us 10 and I had to get a Gucci size 8

I'm pretty jel, I will probably end up getting both eventually. Which one are you more partial towards?

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty jel, I will probably end up getting both eventually. Which one are you more partial towards?
Brixton is a softer leather, it’s very supple, the back also folds down so you can wear them as slippers. The problem is the leather is very very supple so it can great scratched easier, so I’m very careful with them and try not to wear them as often, but they are more comfortable because they are so soft and are more form fitting.
The jordaan is a similar silhouette but with a more substantial leather, it’ll prob last lifetime with good care. The toe box also has like raised stitched portion whereas the Brixton has a more flush unexposed stitched toe box. I addd pics above so you can see what I’m talking about. On foot they looks pretty similar, but I wear the jordaan more because I’m not as worried about scuffing them

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pretty dry in here. And on JEs Instagram. Was surprised we didn’t see many fit pics seeing how much was sold during the BF sale. Also surprised JE has not done a regular terry raglan zip up yet.

Guess I’ll post a fit from today. Wearing a bunch of older things today. Grey villain. AE expo. Mesh shorts. Uniqlo heat tech leggings (best purchase ever!). These mesh shorts are my most worn JE item >>>>

F2447D1C-EB60-4F4F-8860-E0DBBFC8FFCA.jpeg

Crossbones

Reaction score
Got the os sweats in and am loving them. First JE sweatpant and finally one I would feel comfortable wearing out of the house lol

Worn with Sandro denim jacket, Acne casey sweatshirt and vandals.

IMG_1981.JPG

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of any retailers with the skittles hoodie on sale? Looking for a large.

grantmason6882

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kind of topic but i thought it might be worth sharing...Also not sure if anyone has done this or has crossed their mind, but I wanted to give some of my better leather sneakers a good refurbishing. I was super hesitant on using saphir renovateur my JE leather highs,CPs, etc. but it actually worked out really well!
Cleaned my kicks with Jason Markk and then hit them with that saphir renovateur to condition/feed the leather and they’re all feeling mighty clean.

Has anyone else done this?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads