• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

JawnElliott

Reaction score
Hate to go keep the SLP trend going but what's the difference in color form "light cigar" and "fox"? I feel like SSENSE pictures aren't clear of the color on the model for "light cigar" Thanks.

wurlwyde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hate to go keep the SLP trend going but what's the difference in color form "light cigar" and "fox"? I feel like SSENSE pictures aren't clear of the color on the model for "light cigar" Thanks.
Fox is a much more reddish brown. Check the pictures on fwrd.com. They capture it well. Light cigar also called “light tobacco” is new sigaro which is a more muted tan.

gunnerpunk

Reaction score
Check the SLP thread, I posted a pic of what the light cigar looks like vs regular cigar. I saw the fox color in store and it’s a reddish orange brown color that is nice also but I prefer cigar.

JawnElliott

Reaction score
Check the SLP thread, I posted a pic of what the light cigar looks like vs regular cigar. I saw the fox color in store and it’s a reddish orange brown color that is nice also but I prefer cigar.
Can you link me? Thanks mate.

97laxlude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a wide forefoot which actually makes my CP Chelsea's not comfortable if I wear them too long.
The SLP boots narrow in the forefoot too?

Jliu88

Reaction score
Looking to purchase some sweats. What is everybody’s opinion.. Escobar or OS?

teknique22

Reaction score
Do you guys go TTS on the cast 2 denim, for the most part? I just got a 30 in s7 Odeon and it fits perfect in every area with tags still on, but worried from what I've read that it stretches out pretty easily. Should I size down to a 29 to be safe on future pairs?

Also got the Odeon s7 brand new for $174 - is that a good deal given it's a few seasons out right now? Thanks

Wally_SF

Reaction score
Picked up a pair of springs not too long ago - I am 6'1" and 210 lbs roughly. I have bigger legs than the average guy so I was a bit hesitant but the fit is great. I am a 33" waist and tried out the 34, no complaints so far

Do all styles fit differently in JE denim? Naturally I want another pair; I was thinking scarabs or anthracites but the anthracites are now gone

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.